The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love PB's passion for Perthshire. I felt a great sense of pride being a Perthshire man after that last post.

Are you a Comrie man, wings? A fine hamlet that is.

Comrie is indeed lovely, I worked at a lovely old woman's house near the bowling green 2 years ago on one of the hottest days. She went to the shop and brought us a ridiculous amount of orange juice back.

She's probably dead now as she was about 80, but lovely none the less.

Crieff however, crieff is a shithole.

f**k up. Comrie is pish and full of old dying folk (except from my gran and grandad).

Crieff is better.

Comrie shits all over Crieff. The only thing better about Crieff is the shopping, but I presume that's pretty dire too and you'd be as well making the effort to make your shopping experience slightly more pleasurable at the St. Johns Centre.

Comrie has a fantastic chippy as well.

I was born in Perthshire. I will die in Perthshire.
I love PB's passion for Perthshire. I felt a great sense of pride being a Perthshire man after that last post. Are you a Comrie man, wings? A fine hamlet that is.
f**k up. Comrie is pish and full of old dying folk (except from my gran and grandad).Crieff is better.
Hillbilly thread for this pish.

My grandparents stay 10 minutes away from crieff and in my youth I used to get taken to the sweetie shop and plied with Bonbons and irn bru ice cream. The last time I visited crieff I only went for a subway, ate it then continued on my drive to meet my pal in st fillans, which looks like an unbelievably dull place

I love PB's passion for Perthshire. I felt a great sense of pride being a Perthshire man after that last post.

Are you a Comrie man, wings? A fine hamlet that is.

I live between Auchterarder and Dunning so a little south east of Comrie. That is the most specific I will ever be over my location.

However I love the entire County and West Perthshire is close to my heart.

Is that it. :lol:

If all else fails copy/paste my posts. I live in south west Perthshire, absolutely nowhere near the Crook of Devon.

I was born in Perthshire. I will die in Perthshire.

Perthshire still nuclear free and unsullied.

I live between Auchterarder and Dunning so a little south east of Comrie. That is the most specific I will ever be over my location.

It's blackford isn't it?

Either that or muthill

Gotcha. I actually don't know that part very well tbh. But West Perthshire is indeed the best part of Perthshire, many a fond memory I have is from there.

Archived