The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

You hate someone for their Political views?! Seriously?

Yes I do. I could not take anyone that doesn't believe in a strong Perthshire or Scotland seriously. If there was some commission that was wanting to move power from Perthshire to Angus I would feel just as strongly. TP deserves flak for such a supine impressionable stance.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I do. I could not take anyone that doesn't believe in a strong Perthshire or Scotland seriously. If there was some commission that was wanting to move power from Perthshire to Angus I would feel just as strongly. TP deserves flak for such a supine impressionable stance.

to quote VT.......word salad!

Pleased for old foxy getting a top 10 place, well deserved.

Better poster than the majority of the clique and attention seeking wanabees in the GN forum.

I've only had one run in with him a while back, but he is one poster I like and respect despite his political leanings.

Guest The Phoenix

Incorrect: 7.9 last count about 40 mins ago.

You are yet to quantify your grievance.

And you've still to back up your comment.

Guest The Phoenix
I don't know if xbl is a great troll or has some kind of mental disorder.

Verging towards troll though.

I take it your location is a secure unit for the insane?

Incorrect: 7.9 last count about 40 mins ago.

You are yet to quantify your grievance.

my grievance? I could understand you disliking someone that was in support of an "extreme" Political party but someone that merely hopes for Scotland to remain part of the Union is a bit much.

my grievance? I could understand you disliking someone that was in support of an "extreme" Political party but someone that merely hopes for Scotland to remain part of the Union is a bit much.

I view onionist as rank extremists. How could anyone what to relinquish home rule on the premise that it will weaken and cost an absolute fortune. Sorry, this is the work or a rank extremist, that's either simple of devoid of common sense.

I view onionist as rank extremists. How could anyone what to relinquish home rule on the premise that it will weaken and cost an absolute fortune. Sorry, this is the work or a rank extremist, that's either simple of devoid of common sense.

No.....it's an opinion and to compare it to extremism would suggest that you are indeed the extremist.

Alarm clocks, blood sugars, Independent Perthshire and sjc having his first ever online spat. This thread is fuckin brilliant. :lol:

No.....it's an opinion and to compare it to extremism would suggest that you are indeed the extremist.

So you don't believe in extreme opinions? :blink:

I believe the views of a some Italian that wants to flatten the dolomites and merge with Croatia to be extremist. I believe anyone wanting to continue membership of the UK union and to support the wars, lords and tax havens to be just as extremist.

Archived