The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Is there nothing you won't take credit for? You utter cretin of a human being

I can't help it if its true. I have taken Reynard's credibility and turned it into a vortex of darkness. Others have helped, but I've played the main role.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my short-ish experience Reynard is really good value on the St Mirren threads and the other Sports which he has an interest in. Doesn't come across at all as hating the club, imo.

He definitely knows more about football than he does about politics though. >_>

Don't agree that he's been struggling. Reynard, behind the façade has excellent humour and I've absolutely no doubt he would be tremendous company for a pint. While I support XBL's attempts for prevailing honesty about pension figures, Reynard has played a blinder. He's without question the best poster in the No Scotland camp. Wood chopping c**t.

I agree, I'm sure he would be. Its only his political views that I've ensured have fallen into the abyss. Personally, I've never met the guy, and I agree, I'm sure he would be good company. And he probably is the best poster in the No camp....but then, the competition is hardly tough, is it?

In my short-ish experience Reynard is really good value on the St Mirren threads and the other Sports which he has an interest in. Doesn't come across at all as hating the club, imo.

He definitely knows more about football than he does about politics though. >_>

Likes his flavoured tobacco's too.

How do you rate your own credibility?

Not too bad. I tend to stay away from most issues these days, so I don't get Carmichaeled by experts. I also defend my statements, acknowledge my errors, and face up to my mistakes, so not too bad on that score. Furthermore, on the few issues I post on these days, I have a masterful grasp of my brief. So yeah, not too bad.

I agree, I'm sure he would be. Its only his political views that I've ensured have fallen into the abyss. Personally, I've never met the guy, and I agree, I'm sure he would be good company. And he probably is the best poster in the No camp....but then, the competition is hardly tough, is it?

Quite. To compare two recent arrivals at the debate.

Boris Johnston - Reynard

John Major - H_B

You know, someone on here a while back mentioned that I had a "feud" with the Phoenix, and I was mystified. But looking at his posts over the next few weeks, they might have a point. I've apparently got an ongoing feud. :(

You know, someone on here a while back mentioned that I had a "feud" with the Phoenix, and I was mystified. But looking at his posts over the next few weeks, they might have a point. I've apparently got an ongoing feud. :(

punch up with live stream?

:ph34r:

I can't help it if its true. I have taken Reynard's credibility and turned it into a vortex of darkness. Others have helped, but I've played the main role.

You certainly have xbl. The poor b*****d finished 33 places above you in a poll you genuinely give a f**k about.

Well played fells.

Archived