The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reynard has used the <_< emoticon so many times I imagine this is what he looks like.

When Reynard eventually bursts into angry flames and is rendered incapable of posting here or anywhere else, Div should retire the <_< emoticon as a mark of respect for a man who purposefully flew too close to the sun because he wanted to call it a buckled solar c**t.

Is this a full on breakdown situation or just a regulation seethe. I,m not sure.

A fiver to the first plook faced c**t to come up with the answer.

Judging by the way you appeared to have battered the keyboard in the first two sentences there it's difficult to tell.

Judging by the way you appeared to have battered the keyboard in the first two sentences there it's difficult to tell.

Interesting that you gave it a shot though. Good for you.

With your tremendous imagination and ability to interpret emotions on the internet you should probably be a high flier instead of the vin ordinaire you actually are.

Interesting that you gave it a shot though. Good for you.

With your tremendous imagination and ability to interpret emotions on the internet you should probably be a high flier instead of the vin ordinaire you actually are.

That's quite a mix of metaphors you've got there.

Maybe I will be a high flier one day. I'm only 22 just now and I'm doing alright for myself so far I think. Maybe when I'm your age I can attain such greatness as bragging on a forum about knowing someone on the board at a lower Scottish Premiership football club to try and look like a big shot :lol:

^

Shat it and retreats to the shed.

#woodchoppingfox

#cantaffordperthshire

^^

My shed is bigger than that bungalow you were pretending you bought a few months ago.

#liveswithhismuminbetweenboutsofbeingsectionedunderthementalhealthact

#careinthecommunity

#personalitydisorder

Oh dear oh dear, this is what the mighty Reynard is reduced to? Trying to pick on the likes of Marshmallo and CraigKillie, two incredibly mild, nice, and inoffensive posters. This is like watching Dunfermline go from brink of Europe to sliding down to league one.

Maybe I will be a high flier one day. I'm only 22 just now and I'm doing alright for myself so far I think. Maybe when I'm your age I can attain such greatness as bragging on a forum about knowing someone on the board at a lower Scottish Premiership football club to try and look like a big shot :lol:

There's no real need to tell me about your life. I don't care.

As for me being a big shot. Are you SURE it's not actually you that's enraged here? <_<

18. Zen Archer

What you said: “Witty as fcuk.”

“Quite a funny guy.”

Did he get any first places?: No

The poll: As I previously stated, there was quite a jump up in points up to Zen, and this obviously meant he picked up a good few votes in higher positions in comparison to those who have come before. He didn’t get a first place but he did receive a nomination in second, two in fourth and two in fifth to give him more top five nominations than anyone who has made the list so far. Those in themselves would have given him 18th spot, but he also picked up a seventh and an eighth to give him seven votes in total.

The poster: I was surprised to see that Zen Archer has been on the forum for less than three years – I just assumed he’d been around for longer than that. Given his post count and that timeframe it’s clear to see that he’s been a very prolific poster. Going by the number of votes I received, he’s made a big impression on a good few of you.

I always imagine Zen Archer looks like his avatar. I do this for a lot of people but for Zen I am 100% convinced that it’s that boy with the long hair making his posts. In terms of content, I have always thought of Zen Archer as a funnier version of The Phoenix, if I am being honest. He enjoys puns as well, but they tend to be used more sparingly and he has a more witty form of humour I feel. He also mixes in pictures and gifs now and again which can be pretty decent. He offers a good mix of shorter, more comedic replies. Of the little gang of slightly older guys (I may be wrong but this is the impression I get) who seem to be forum buddies in General Nonsense) he’s one of the better one IMO. He’s good for raising a smile and I’ve given him a few green dots.

In terms of football, Zen is a Raith fan. As I’ve already said in this thread, I think the Raith fans are amongst the best on here. Zen is a pretty solid poster for them with a decent level of knowledge. That pretty much sums him up as a poster in general for me. Zen is a classic midcarder – he doesn’t get into any feuds or arguments, he just posts at a consistent level and makes me chuckle every now and then. That’s no bad thing and it’s definitely not a criticism. I’m glad that not everyone is as ridiculously over the top or attention seeking as quite a few others on here. Is he a top twenty poster in the history of this website? Not for me, but he picked up a good few votes and there was a huge gap as I said, so it’s deserved.

There's no real need to tell me about your life. I don't care.

As for me being a big shot. Are you SURE it's not actually you that's enraged here? <_<

I honestly don't care about the life of anyone on here either. You obviously do though. That's why you tried to act superior on this topic by bragging about having a mate who can get you access to Rugby Park. It was pathetic. I'm still chuckling :lol:

^^

My shed is bigger than that bungalow you were pretending you bought a few months ago.

#liveswithhismuminbetweenboutsofbeingsectionedunderthementalhealthact

#careinthecommunity

#personalitydisorder

All of this because you made up a claim about being able to enter the directors box whenever you so wished. :(

#Brokenwoodchopper

#Rowingbackwards

#credibilityzero

Archived