The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems strange especially as you stated you were looking forward to reading and discussing white paper. Or are you just spitting the dummy for a couple of days?

I'm not really all that fussed by it tbh. I was already voting yes anyway.

The main aspect I'm following is the way the Unionists have lied about it in the media.

I'm not really all that fussed by it tbh. I was already voting yes anyway.

The main aspect I'm following is the way the Unionists have lied about it in the media.

How do you know they have lied if you haven't read it ? (except from the fact they lie about everything)

How do you know they have lied if you haven't read it ? (except from the fact they lie about everything)

:lol:

There is that. Plus the fact that their responses haven't changed since 10:01 am. It appears that Unionists are the world's fastest readers.

I miss Dickson, he was laughably extreme in his views but he was good value.

Just before he left he was bemoaning the Egyptian protesters against Mubarak for blocking roads and delaying people getting to work. :lol:

Then he called them all "monkeys" and got banned. So it goes.

:lol:

There is that. Plus the fact that their responses haven't changed since 10:01 am. It appears that Unionists are the world's fastest readers.

i haven't read much of it , i largely searched for words i wanted to see

straight to football ^_^

19. JamboMikey

What you said: “Sound boy. Kens his sensy foreign films and Indy music. The cartoon Magee was the best thing on this site ever.”

Probably my favourite fellow Hearts supporting poster. Both knowledgeable and amusing.”

Did he get any first places?: Yes, one

The poll: Mikey picked up seven votes, which meant he finished ahead of Dickson despite the two being level on points. In addition to his first place, Mikey was also nominated in fourth and fifth once each, and twice each in eighth and tenth.

The poster: JamboMikey is a relative newcomer to P&B – he’s been here less than three years. I will be honest and say I didn’t think he’d get this far though after the start he made. I’m glad he has though, because he is now one of my favourite posters on the site.

Shortly after Mikey registered he started a topic for members to post pictures of themselves. I’ve seen this on other forums before and it generally is quite popular and friendly. I’d imagine in the olden times on P&B when everyone knew each other and everything was so much more perfect than it is today this would’ve gone down well here too. However, the thread was met with a large amount of pish ripping – not just in the original thread, but across General Nonsense.

Lesser men would have crumbled and drifted away from the forum. Mikey didn’t though – he took it in his stride, was able to have a laugh at himself and won over pretty much everyone who was slating him. He did this through his sense of humour. This is the main reason why I like him as a poster so much. He’s obviously a bright guy and it comes across in his posts. As an example of his brilliance, my personal favourite JamboMikey post also happens to be my favourite post in the history of the forum – the MS paint drawing of magee. Here it is.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/204390-ms-paint-the-p-b-story/?p=7585210

This is currently the sixth most popular post we’ve had on here by reputation. I was literally in tears of laughter at it twice. Mikey also deserves praise for being a member of Club DECE (some lads), and he’s an excellent poster in the Music and TV and Film forums where his knowledge is clear to see. His use of gifs is amongst the best on the forum as well IMO.

Within the football forums I feel that JamboMikey is underrated, largely because he’s so good elsewhere IMO. His insight in Hearts threads is top notch, and he clearly knows his stuff with regards his club. He hates Hibs and is very good at winding up their fans, both of which are huge positives in my book. When he posts in Misc Other Football he adds value as well.

As I’ve said, I really like Mikey – he’s a cracking poster and seems a really sound guy into the bargain (one of the best follows on Twitter from P&B IMO). I’m not sure he has the longevity for such a lofty position tbh, but he’s certainly a top thirty poster for me and with another couple of years under his belt at the level he’s shown so far he’ll be even higher than 19th next time.

The decent one and the shite one who were banned seem to be absolutely over everything at the moment.

Scrambling for relevance?

What I think happened is you came online and looked at two threads which interested you. They also interested me. Then you saw my post and put two and underqualified together, and here we are.

What I think happened is you came online and looked at two threads which interested you. They also interested me. Then you saw my post and put two and underqualified together, and here we are.

The decent one is annoyed, interesting.

The problem is more forums (and threads within that) than interested me had you and the other one as the most recent poster.

The decent one is annoyed, interesting.

The problem is more forums than interested me had you and the other one as the most recent poster.

Right, so you're drawn to Box Office posters. Along with a huge number of regulars on here. This isn't news, so you don't need to announce it.

#boxoffice

#boxoffice

Archived