The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

We've been waiting for a Ric resignation just to complete the thread. Fancy it?

Surely for dramatic effect I should wait until the #1 best poster is announced then storm off when I'm not it?

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both VT and Swampy are both now sitting in the Chesnut Tree cafe.

He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Div and the moderators.

It was some utterly disgraceful moderating. I actually threw up due to the shock of it all.

My doctor has written a letter to Div about the state I was in. I'm on tablets.

(When I typed that I didn't make a space between Div and the a of about, maybe I should have left it like that.)

This one seems to have been a long series of clowns losing the plot.

Speaking of clowns, will you be scrubbing off the make-up of shame that accompanies your complete failure to address several points you've made on here?

Remember: these are just the first four. Addressing these will go some way to rescuing your credibility from the depths of the Cotahuasi Canyon, but not in its entirety.

So, here are the four points again:

• Pension figures
  • Weather station siting
  • Immigration figures
  • "Ice caps"

Until such a time as you clean up the absolute mess of wrongness you've left all over this forum you will be continually reminded that you have no credibility left whatsoever.

Archived