The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OP, can you keep the first post updated with a summary of bans and breakdowns caused by this thread? Hard to keep up with this 5-10 pages of contexted rattledness per day thing.

Cheers!

"Why should Div have to explain anything?"

He doesn't HAVE to, but it would be the decent thing to do would it not? Certainly, if my boss sacked people without explaining why, I'd ask for an explanation so that I didn't end up doing the same thing. I don't think asking questions or holding people to account is unreasonable.

It's pretty obvious he has no intention of explaining anything to you.

In fact, the more you demand answers, the less likely it is he will provide them.

Maybe a period of silence on this subject would be a good thing.

On another note, which seems to have been slightly glossed over:

Why did DomDom chuck it? He was a bit boring but still a decent poster on the Morton side of things.

That whole episode was bizarre. Clearly though his disappearance is a good thing, as I can now bask in the glory of being the sole voice of reason in the Morton support on here.

f**k port-ton and GiGi.

xbl, on 25 Nov 2013 - 11:42, said:

No, although it was something that was only defined as cheating in this game and never previously, I disagreed with your interpretation, but that was the game, no problem there. No, my problem was with your lies. You were the most dishonest host we've ever had, and your revealing details of individual players was a disgrace. Furthermore, your defence was that the host always revealed stuff like that after the game, which more than one host clarified that they never did. And did you? You did not. You ran away from your own game. And the result? You killed the franchise, well done.

I revealed some details, but by that point it was only you that was interested. I think Kyle agreed with you as a previous host, but I don't recall any of the others. If I did indeed 'kill' the franchise, then I simply put it out of its misery as interest in Mafia/Survivor games was certainly well on the wane. So I did the most humane thing possible, if the allegation of me 'killing' it is true.

I revealed some details, but by that point it was only you that was interested. I think Kyle agreed with you as a previous host, but I don't recall any of the others. If I did indeed 'kill' the franchise, then I simply put it out of its misery as interest in Mafia/Survivor games was certainly well on the wane. So I did the most humane thing possible, if the allegation of me 'killing' it is true.

Mother of god. Are you actually having to explain an internet game to this guy, what, a YEAR after it was all done and dusted?

:lol:

jupe1407, on 25 Nov 2013 - 12:43, said:

Mother of god. Are you actually having to explain an internet game to this guy, what, a YEAR after it was all done and dusted?

:lol:

He's got to be taken seriously, he's already took DomDom out. I don't want to be next. :lol:

"Why should Div have to explain anything?"

He doesn't HAVE to, but it would be the decent thing to do would it not? Certainly, if my boss sacked people without explaining why, I'd ask for an explanation so that I didn't end up doing the same thing. I don't think asking questions or holding people to account is unreasonable.

It's perfectly simple. Keep having repeated pops at the mods/ site, you'll get punted.

It's really pretty straightforward, XBL.

As for your comment about VikingTon being an intelligent, insightful poster, are you having an absolute giraffe? For the past good while, every post I've seen him make involves belittling and being a c**t to another poster.

He became a parody of himself. No loss.

Archived