The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keithgy is taking his time. I might turn into a troll now.

Morton are amazing, all of your teams are shit. Wee team lol.

Just realised the Morton threads outside of port-ton and Dunning will be unreadable from our side!

Most people seem to appreciate this forum for being loosely moderated, allowing a fair exchange of ideas and jokes from people of wildly different beliefs and backgrounds, but with a common interest in Scotttish football. With this comes the likelihood of occasionally being offended by other viewpoints, jokes or wind ups. There are legal and ethical limits to that, of course, but the mods, imo, do a great job of keeping a tolerant hand on the banhammer. But if you get too precious and start accusing them of condoning evil because they won't ban someone you don't like, then GTF and find a more protected and boring forum.

Edited to add the bit about football, easy to forget sometimes.. :ph34r:

RIP Swampy and vikingTON. Long live everyone else. I definitely don't wish any other posters death at the moment.

Div did seem a bit, like, boom! f**k you! banned! but the likes of Swampy, vikingTON and XBL can be pretty annoying when they keep going on and on and on about something. "Why isn't Div/the Mods doing what I told them to do? wa wa wa". It must get tiresome after a while. So it's understandable. Basically my response would also be "oh, who cares, just f**k off and leave me alone! No? Right then - banned!" Who needs the grief.

RIP Swampy and vikingTON. Long live everyone else. I definitely don't wish any other posters death at the moment.

Div did seem a bit, like, boom! f**k you! banned! but the likes of Swampy, vikingTON and XBL can be pretty annoying when they keep going on and on and on about something. "Why isn't Div/the Mods doing what I told them to do? wa wa wa". It must get tiresome after a while. So it's understandable. Basically my response would also be "oh, who cares, just f**k off and leave me alone! No? Right then - banned!" Who needs the grief.

Said with the voice of Moon Unit.

As far as one man crusades for justice, this has certainly been more shatman than batman.

I dont think even xbl remembers where the line between posting things to wind people up and posting because he cares far too much meet and end anymore. He's in too deep.

Archived