The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So secondary that you mentioned it first! And multiple times. As we've seen tonight, and in fact all week, the million memory poster still sets the tone.

You DO set the tone a lot of the time. That's kinda why I don't like you.

Worth noting I've PMed keith to see if the ban is allowed without banning the whole poster. I've told him I can just make a new account and he can keep an eye on it. My only posts would be new gig announcemets which I sometimes get before others.

Are you high?

To be fair, I've been looking for someone to give me a reason to post less for a while. I visit this place too much. And post too much. If I could get a posting ban for ANY reason, I'd take it willingly. It's the browsing without a "last read post" button which is the big problem.

Or contact Div instead of being a dick and trying to get other posters banned.

What the actual f**k is this all about ?

If you don't like the way the site is run or moderated, then just post to that effect after this one and I will put you out of your misery and remove your account.

Seriously, get a fucking grip.

Right. I'm off. I still plan on doing the Top 50 MMA fights. I'll get someone else to post the details. You'd still send me the details. MIGHT do a horror villain list soon. Not decided.

And yes it's tragic, but this place takes far too much of my time. It probably still will.

Archived