The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Of course its Div's site, so he doesn't have to do anything? But surely the decent thing to do is to state why they are banned, even if its just because he felt like it? From what VT says, it seems he has no indication of why he was banned and for how long. So even the banned users themselves are in the dark from what I can see.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sorry, but I find that very hard to believe. Either you've misinterpreted what he said or he didnt understand the issue raised.

Theres no way Div would allow racism on the site if he was aware of it. Same goes for the mods. Having said that, some of what was reported as "racism" clearly wasnt

Why are you even bothering debating anything with this troll?

You don't need to answer to anyone for your actions on here, don't get dragged into his wee game. He's trying to be a martyr for reasons that will become known in the fullness of time. Meantime, just laugh at his shatting himself, like the rest of us are doing.

Dee gas made racist comments in the past, and the advice given by div was to just ignore it. As for last night, only 2 posters were kicked.

Im not having a go at the mods here. I said 2 days ago that I considered my issue resolved. So no issue with the mods.

Have a rest, you must be shattered.

He has also "seen off" two thirds of the box office. Does that mean he canclaim he has won at the internet again?

Like sneaky diving c***s on the football pitch, anyone found to be making frivolous and unnecessary claims of racism should be booted off the site forever. Like that fucking p***k Scampy.

Are you suggesting Swampy's racist, a football cheat or both. Please be very specific.

Dee gas made racist comments in the past, and the advice given by div was to just ignore it. As for last night, only 2 posters were kicked.

Im not having a go at the mods here. I said 2 days ago that I considered my issue resolved. So no issue with the mods.

It has to be said the Dee gas knows how to wind people up on this site with his opinions and chooses his words very carefully.

Of course its Div's site, so he doesn't have to do anything? But surely the decent thing to do is to state why they are banned, even if its just because he felt like it? From what VT says, it seems he has no indication of why he was banned and for how long. So even the banned users themselves are in the dark from what I can see.

Don't talk shite.

He got a call from mumsnet and did something, he closed the thread.

Idiots on this thread got punted, presumably by him as the mods are unaware as to why.

It's his site you imbecile, as has been said previously, 'ma baw, ma game'

You don't need to answer to anyone for your actions on here, don't get dragged into his wee game. He's trying to be a martyr for reasons that will become known in the fullness of time. Meantime, just laugh at his shatting himself, like the rest of us are doing.

Im not comfortable with people reading posts like that and thinking that not only the mods but the site owner condone racism and death threats.

Don't talk shite.

Idiots on this thread got punted, presumably by him as the mods are unaware as to why.

Hopefully he remembers to record Swampys phone call this time. Could be a moneyspinner for him if he markets it properly.

He doesn't have to do anything?

Correct. If you don't like that, f**k off. You won't be missed.

Of course they wont be missed. They can just come back as an alias and its back to normal.

For that reason alone I really don't get why there is such a big deal.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment that it's Div's forum and that, it's still a bit shite to ban folk for basically nothing.

Agreed, but I'm not going to go on and on about it. If I was that bothered, I wouldn't post here.

Don't talk shite.

It's pretty fucking obvious isn't it. The gaffer said anyone who continues to complain about the forum, how it's run and it's moderating team will get punted.

Swampy and vT both proceeded to do so within minutes. Despite being good posters imo, they've only got themselves to blame. Xbl also appears to sailing close to the wind on this one with his false claims of ignored death threats and racism.

As much as Deegas was a complete weapon, Keith's right, he was actually reasonably clever in what he did.

Im not comfortable with people reading posts like that and thinking that not only the mods but the site owner condone racism and death threats.

Maybe the site owner should explain his decisions? Div has always been very good in that respect, and of course he doesn't have to explain himself. Hell, he can ban me without justification if he wants, although I'm not breaking any rules simply by asking legitimate questions. As this is clearly not a matter for the mods, if he wants me to stop asking these questions, he could always just say so.

Hands up who's maw didn't tell them to play with buses.Interesting insight into the childhood of people who grow up to talk about killing people on the Internet.

My mother suggested to me I bungee jump off kinnoull hill without a rope once

Yeah don't let the haters get to you honi, stay strong babe x

Archived