The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Seems like this thread will be yet another I've "witnessed", yet when the "banter" from it spills over onto other threads I'll be completely oblivious about, sometimes the threads grow too fast

EDIT:

8674a-wait_what.gif

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As the mods have stated that they're unaware of events and I have received no information of a ban whatsoever, I'm sure they'll oblige this classic account while the situation is 'resolved'. I was in the middle of pointing and laughing at a thinly veiled death threat against yours truly when my account was blocked from accessing the site. Not banned. Not my own work.

There is not a single post that could be used to justify action. Not one post, no previous warnings, on a site that deems racial abuse to be a 'ten strikes and you're out' offence. While I'm willing to believe most of the moderators stance, the arrival of Radford after about five years of non-posting on GN immediately afterwards is highly suspicious IMO. Though to be fair, his conclusive outing of xbl as the spineless busted flush we had already assumed was a job well done. In any case its probably best that the legions of posters who have agreed that the actions taken have been completely over-the-top copy and paste this just in case another account is mysteriously blocked. Probably best to stick to PM groups for now as well.

Let's be realistic here: the best solution for all parties concerned is to remove whatever bizarre 'block' has been placed on said accounts and pretend that this didn't happen. In the meantime I'll await developments.

vikingTON

Lol

As the mods have stated that they're unaware of events and I have received no information of a ban whatsoever, I'm sure they'll oblige this classic account while the situation is 'resolved'. I was in the middle of pointing and laughing at a thinly veiled death threat against yours truly when my account was blocked from accessing the site. Not banned. Not my own work. 

There is not a single post that could be used to justify action. Not one post, no previous warnings, on a site that deems racial abuse to be a 'ten strikes and you're out' offence. While I'm willing to believe most of the moderators stance, the arrival of Radford after about five years of non-posting on GN immediately afterwards is highly suspicious IMO. Though to be fair, his conclusive outing of xbl as the spineless busted flush we had already assumed was a job well done. In any case its probably best that the legions of posters who have agreed that the actions taken have been completely over-the-top copy and paste this just in case another account is mysteriously blocked. Probably best to stick to PM groups for now as well.

Let's be realistic here: the best solution for all parties concerned is to remove whatever bizarre 'block' has been placed on said accounts and pretend that this didn't happen. In the meantime I'll await developments.

vikingTON

^^^ Can't live without PnB.

If that really is VT, which I doubt.

There is not a single post that could be used to justify action. Not one post, no previous warnings, on a site that deems racial abuse to be a 'ten strikes and you're out' offence.

Agreed with this, and said so.

Though to be fair, his conclusive outing of xbl as the spineless busted flush we had already assumed was a job well done.

Definitely VT then. Its okay though, myself and Radford had an understanding. I've always kept a good relationship with the mod team at all times.

Interesting though isn't it, now we've heard that there has been no word or explanation, not even to the mod team (allegedly). It seems like Div has just stepped in and banned someone with no explanation or discussion. If I recall rightly, the last time he did that was with DB62, and he had to reverse that one too. Do the mod team still all plead ignorance?

Just wanted to notify everyone that my current 'reputation' is 1111. All of the numbers are the same. This doesn't happen often. It won't happen again until I reach 2222.

Just wanted to notify everyone that my current reputation is more than double this, with similar post counts.

This is wholly consistent with the quality of burds regularly pulled by the Dece bois, in comparison to the Doss betas.

#solid8min #4ifyoureluckym8

#decebombs #oneeach

#pint #noneedforplural

#gettingbulliedbyaguythatlikesjigsaws

Agreed with this, and said so.Definitely VT then. Its okay though, myself and Radford had an understanding. I've always kept a good relationship with the mod team at all times.Interesting though isn't it, now we've heard that there has been no word or explanation, not even to the mod team (allegedly). It seems like Div has just stepped in and banned someone with no explanation or discussion. If I recall rightly, the last time he did that was with DB62, and he had to reverse that one too. Do the mod team still all plead ignorance?

What happened with DB62.

Interesting though isn't it, now we've heard that there has been no word or explanation, not even to the mod team (allegedly). It seems like Div has just stepped in and banned someone with no explanation or discussion. If I recall rightly, the last time he did that was with DB62, and he had to reverse that one too. Do the mod team still all plead ignorance?

Even VT seems to think the mod team could be ignorant to it. I'd say the vast majority believe this too. You don't for some strange reason. It's more than possible that Div could have wandered in and done this and they'd be none the wiser.

Even VT seems to think the mod team could be ignorant to it. I'd say the vast majority believe this too. You don't for some strange reason. It's more than possible that Div could have wandered in and done this and they'd be none the wiser.

I think that's exactly what he's saying.

What happened with DB62.

If I recall rightly, and I could be wrong, it was back when Marrez was in charge of e-chat. Marrez was boasting of his fifa prowess or something like that, and took an absolute flakey when DB62 beat him. There was a bit of handbags, and then DB62 posted a few spam posts mocking Marrez. Unfortunately, it just happened to be when div was online, and DB62 was kicked off the site with no discussion!

The subsequent outrage made Div climb down and let him back. It was something like that anyway, maybe someone else has a better memory?

No, I believe them, because I had other sources. I'm just curious to see if they've been told anything recently and have some more information!

If I recall rightly, and I could be wrong, it was back when Marrez was in charge of e-chat. Marrez was boasting of his fifa prowess or something like that, and took an absolute flakey when DB62 beat him. There was a bit of handbags, and then DB62 posted a few spam posts mocking Marrez. Unfortunately, it just happened to be when div was online, and DB62 was kicked off the site with no discussion!The subsequent outrage made Div climb down and let him back. It was something like that anyway, maybe someone else has a better memory?

I certainly remember Marrez having the ultimate toys out the pram moment over Fifa. He's rarely, if ever, been seen since.

Archived