The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some posts from last night seem to have disappeared. Good thing, really. Bit of a minter for the posters involved. No need to get too personal, easy though it would be to stoop to that level.

Decent boy, Fudge.  Not the type to shat his drawers at the first sign of trouble.

Should be further up on the basis that his nipsy stays resolutely clean under pressure.

True, but he did once take a dump on a street corner in Berwick, using his boxers to wipe his arse.

Just wanted to notify everyone that my current 'reputation' is 1111. All of the numbers are the same. This doesn't happen often. It won't happen again until I reach 2222.

After our chat a week or two ago (I think on this very thread) about only people with over 1000 reputation being allowed to be voted for, and me being 100 away, I can now say that thanks to this thread I am now eligible for your rules.

Of course ive mentioned dots now so will be red dotted back to 0, but no one can take away the memories.

Just wanted to notify everyone that my current 'reputation' is 1111. All of the numbers are the same. This doesn't happen often. It won't happen again until I reach 2222.

Yes it will. Your now back to 1110.

Poor reaction to my post. Celebrations are officially over. Even Div jumped on the bandwagon there. Disappointing.

Jack-Nicholson-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308

sooner than you think

As the mods have stated that they're unaware of events and I have received no information of a ban whatsoever, I'm sure they'll oblige this classic account while the situation is 'resolved'. I was in the middle of pointing and laughing at a thinly veiled death threat against yours truly when my account was blocked from accessing the site. Not banned. Not my own work.

There is not a single post that could be used to justify action. Not one post, no previous warnings, on a site that deems racial abuse to be a 'ten strikes and you're out' offence. While I'm willing to believe most of the moderators stance, the arrival of Radford after about five years of non-posting on GN immediately afterwards is highly suspicious IMO. Though to be fair, his conclusive outing of xbl as the spineless busted flush we had already assumed was a job well done. In any case its probably best that the legions of posters who have agreed that the actions taken have been completely over-the-top copy and paste this just in case another account is mysteriously blocked. Probably best to stick to PM groups for now as well.

Let's be realistic here: the best solution for all parties concerned is to remove whatever bizarre 'block' has been placed on said accounts and pretend that this didn't happen. In the meantime I'll await developments.

vikingTON

Archived