The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for your report.

Because the threat made in the post was directed at one individual, I believe any action would only require consideration if the poster it was aimed at took serious offence or felt genuinely threatened by it.

Thanks again for taking the time to draw this to our attention.

...Even though poster is banned and therefore unable to comment.

Interesting.

See what you started xbl?! blood on your hands imo.

I already said that I was not taking any responsibility for this evening! But seriously, I don't see what they did that merited a ban, if this is indeed the case. Anyone else vanished?

Guest honestrae95

Quite amazed at what I've just read, if i'm honest. For what its worth, I do agree that it looks like there has been a few obscene posts that have been missed by the mods and perhaps their authors should have been dealt with more severely. However, if people really do have a big problem with them, then they should contact the mods directly. Its unprofessional and quite frankly attention-seeking behaviour to have a pop at the moderators in a public forum.

If VikingTON and Swampy have been given bans, even though some may say harsh, it is justified in my opinion.

I already said that I was not taking any responsibility for this evening! But seriously, I don't see what they did that merited a ban, if this is indeed the case. Anyone else vanished?

I'm perplexed as to why too! :huh: VT will be fcuking raging! :lol:

You're next. We can only ban two users every ten minutes so tick, tock. Any last words?

:(

I should object to their ban, but its nice to see you've been dragged out of your crypt to appear on general nonsense!

Cheers, xbl.

Archived