The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Guest The Phoenix
I can...I just choose not to. Look back at the last two days posts. That's the thinkers among us that have been performing.

Look back at the last two days posts?

Hell no, the ones I've read were bad enough the first time around.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about this for mod rule...

Someone posts "you spacker" because he didn't agree with the point a poster was making. (The post still stands)

But this said poster gets a mod to edit my signature.

Shockingly biased IMO

*looks at floor and mutters he's sorry about using that word against a poster*

Same with 'Albino Rover', who recently posted the most flagrantly racist image I've ever seen on this site, yet he's still here.

It's absolutely staggering he wasn't banned for that. Literally no excuse for it. It also came as no surprise to anyone that the post in question received a green dot from one of our resident racist Dundee fans.

"Good afternoon, you're speaking to Raith Against The Machine, how may I help you today?"

I have much craftier ways of verifying who people are than just asking them. It was him.

"And will you be needing to access your Sky Television in more than one room, Mr Dickson?... and what about your bathroom, Sir?"

What the actual f**k is this all about ?

If you don't like the way the site is run or moderated, then just post to that effect after this one and I will put you out of your misery and remove your account.

Seriously, get a fucking grip.

What did Albino Rover post?

Never mind his Hitler Youth membership - the fucker denied the fact that a Rovers player violently pushed a Deveronvale player in the cup the other week despite not being at the game.

Banhammer would be too good for that lad. :thumbsdown

Guest The Phoenix
What the actual f**k is this all about ?If you don't like the way the site is run or moderated, then just post to that effect after this one and I will put you out of your misery and remove your account.Seriously, get a fucking grip.

^^^ Seething

If you don't like the way the site is run or moderated, then just post to that effect after this one and I will put you out of your misery and remove your account.

To that effect.

Too late baldy. No-one voted for you.

If only you had posted this earlier, you'd have won as well.

Rubber ducks right out the hot tub...

Reported for 'idiocy'.

Archived