The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Your profile on here is clearly showing how much you enjoy Psychology.

Your avatar is Sigmund Freud ffs! And your last profile update says "Durkheim is quite an interesting guy".

I'm not talking about the stuff in the depression thread since that's obviously what it's there for, but I certainly have seen a few posts (usually in response to VT) where you repeatedly brought some Psychological theory into it to explain things. Sorry, I'm not going to trawl through posts to find it though.

So;

I don't post about studying Psychology "very regularly" then?

Fair enough. I'm happy we clarified that.

Now, here's another picture I took;

post-30760-13847740391971_thumb.jpg

Although there is some reflection from the train window, I think it's quite nice.

Do you like it?

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with this. Like both guys very much and I think sjc deserves to be put in the same bracket.

The only reason I didn't mention sjc is because I haven't met him in person, as you say though, good all round poster who I find myself agreeing with more often than not.

Your profile on here is clearly showing how much you enjoy Psychology.

Your avatar is Sigmund Freud ffs! And your last profile update says "Durkheim is quite an interesting guy".

I'm not talking about the stuff in the depression thread since that's obviously what it's there for, but I certainly have seen a few posts (usually in response to VT) where you repeatedly brought some Psychological theory into it to explain things. Sorry, I'm not going to trawl through posts to find it though.

Also, Durkheim is a sociologist. Not a psychologist. So that's quite unrelated.

You also regularly infiltrate the Club DECE thread with your psychology pish. You have recently stated your love for MD2020 though so I hold you in a higher regard than previously.

I've stated numerous times about the wonders of Mogen David.

I was chastised for suggesting mixing the blue with jubilee and adding lemonade.

You don't know what your missing.

And I made one post about delusional traits, I do however post regularly in which is often harmless jest considering the hostile response I get.

I've stated numerous times about the wonders of Mogen David.

I was chastised for suggesting mixing the blue with jubilee and adding lemonade.

You don't know what your missing.

And I made one post about delusional traits, I do however post regularly in which is often harmless jest considering the hostile response I get.

You post quite regularly about 'delusional traits'.

I forgot about the mixing of blue raspberry with lemonade. You're back in my bad books. Chill out, have a #decebomb and you'll feel better.

Keeper doesn't talk about psychology half as much as people talk about him talking about psychology. I've also noticed that some of his recent comments about it are in response to others mentioning it first.

Oaft.

Tbf the big gus thing has spilled over from other topics, but this thread has produced more than I thought it would. Still maintain it's not as much as the other one though. Time will tell.

Mixing MD with MD is a terrible shout, imo. Joob with lemonade, on the other hand, sounds nice.

Flat 0/1 in Glasgow sells strawberry MD mixed with lemonade, its a bit of a taste sensation.

The less said about the pint of Frosty Jacks, the better.

Flat 0/1 in Glasgow sells strawberry MD mixed with lemonade, its a bit of a taste sensation.

I've recently discovered Flat 0/1. Good bar, despite the musty smell all those old couches provide.

In her youth my lass used to drink a "cocktail" called "Cherry Buckini" - Buckfast mixed with cherry Lambrini.

Classy.

"fresh" from the bottle

Can KeeperDee please take his scramble for relevance to the appropriate zero-pointer threads of the forum.

Thanks

The Box Office

I voted for KeeperDee, unlucks, swing and a miss, some other VT generic one liner.

I dunno mate I'll may well respond when I've actually ever heard of you in the first place.

Cheers!

You do realise that you did respond, and gave an answer as well.

As for not knowing who I am - that's cool.

Cheers!

Archived