The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I took the side of PoP in that thread ages ago against your chisel chinned 'burd' and pointed out you'd white knighted all her posts.

Still hurts bad, I see.

So bad I didn't even realise that was you, to be honest.

That's why you have followed me around throwing your toys around since. I'm sure it doesn't still cut you to your very core, nope.

Yep I've followed you around ever since, that's right. Just for the giggles though. Carry on with your breakdown, it's most entertaining.

You're the one claiming I said I would only play with people who had a set k/d ratio, the onus is on you to prove it.

Even if I did, I'm not sure what your point is anyway. I make no secret of the fact I'm a computer geek.

What a state to get yourself into over a made-up society AND computer game chat :lol:

You were the one that said I'd made you seethe - the onus on you was to prove it.

Now I've disagreed with you that means I am 'seething' in P&B vernacular - granted.

*edit* The irony of you saying people get wound up by 'computer game chat' is quite striking though, no?

Saying all that I like your posts in that bit of the forum. So, yeah, wheesht.

I didn't say you'd made me seethe at all :huh:

You're really not doing very well, are you? Perhaps you should go have a lie down or maybe log out for a while before you completely lose it?

Fair play I got them arse over tit - you know what I meant. I try and log out but the cookies - they don't let me!

I don't understand this breakdown at all :(

Is this an attempt to become 'box office' Gus? You're amazing, just the way you are.

I'm very sorry Widge - it's not your views, I think it's the posting styles that confuse me sometimes, not the content.

Archived