The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ludicrous idea.

The forum will die a death if people cannot come across it, and sign up immediately to take part in whatever debate caught their eye. The logical extension of a minimum post count for people to post in the rest of the forum is to see people desperate enough making however many hundred posts quickly in one thread. It would be like the Counting thread!

At least we'd all know where to go to noise up Seamus, et al! :P

Ludicrous idea.

The forum will die a death if people cannot come across it, and sign up immediately to take part in whatever debate caught their eye. The logical extension of a minimum post count for people to post in the rest of the forum is to see people desperate enough making however many hundred posts quickly in one thread. It would be like the Counting thread!

I agree with this.

Rudi Vata was one, as was Eamon De Valera.

Basically if you find someone with a Celtic cult figure or an Irish Republican as their username they're probably magee. Enrico Annoni is an obvious suspect (famous Irish republican obvs).

Always had my doubts about Rico tbh.....

:ph34r:

Where is Granny btw....is the auld yin ok?

Not been heard of since the beginning of the season. He sits in the George Fox upper at Tannadice IIRC, if I'm up sitting with my old man at a game soon, I'll have a look for them, although famously he won't remember who I am!

Ludicrous idea.

Yup, absolutly. Bringing back the sin bin would be a better idea.

Forgot to get my own vote in, but would've been something like this:

1. DundeeBarry

2. Swampy

3. Jupe

4. Knightswoodbear

5. Fife Saint

6. T_S_A_R

7. Vikington

8. Mark Connolly

9. HibeeJibee

10. XBL

Two Bluenoses in my top three, f**k sake :lol:

Technically 3 in your top 4 :P

If I don't make the list because of your laziness, I'll no be happy!!

No8. was driving and picked him up. They were late getting there because 8's sat nav took them to an Orange Lodge instead of the golf course.

True story that.

:lol: Seamus would have loved that!

Sorry. I stand corrected (I just remember it was a bear) can you confirm he isn't the nutter portrayed on here and actually a smart bloke?

He was a thoroughly pleasant chap. I had the motor that day so didn't indulge in the drunkeness that followed.

The Phoenix stood in the same shite twice, since we're reminiscing about it.

Archived