The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely brilliant poster that featured high up on my list. The 'Goldenweek' celebrations were particularly funny.

Reading PM's between SuperAlly and the Livi-Trolls was more enjoyable than reading the site a while ago, his "Goldenweek" was sensational, I still remember he created a special avatar for it aswell. Can't remember if he got through the week before getting banned or whether it got cut short, I hope he managed the week though, can't really understand why he got banned really

Can I just add the fact vikingTON is still utterly rattled by xbl is a glowing endorsement to the mans staying power, respect where its due

To be precise: four people.

Well yes, just as McDonalds has a higher footfall, because they sell greasy mass market produce without a trace of individuality. However, I sparkle in a million ways to provide a million unique things.

Oh no, Im boutique. Many things to many people. A million memories and a million flecks of stardust. You're too worried about protecting the brand to show any individuality. You're the McDonalds to my high end hand cooked individual restaurant.

You are the George Galloway of the forum. Once had a hit, but now just dribbling in the corner claiming to be something you're not and hating America.

That story about Berwick printing off message board posts before a crunch game has popped into my head frequently this evening and made me laugh each time.

Just have a lovely mental image of 16 seething lads plus a raging coaching team stompimg about, jumping through proverbial brick walls to get it up some unaware nerd in the away stand.

You are the George Galloway of the forum. Once had a hit, but now just dribbling in the corner claiming to be something you're not and hating America.

:(

A better hit than anything VT has tried, but I reject the comparison. For a start, Im not as good with muslim girls as he is.

Shite throwing apart, which I'd never do but can't say it bothers me too much, 8MileBU seems like he could be a decent poster if he wasn't having to constantly firefight posts about him chucking a jobby.

He's admitted countless times that it was a bit manky. Let the boy post without bringing it up over and over and see how he goes.

Xbl should be way higher btw. He'd be top 5 nae bother in his prime but is probably so low down due to not posting half as much as he used to.

Shite throwing apart, which I'd never do but can't say it bothers me too much, 8MileBU seems like he could be a decent poster if he wasn't having to constantly firefight posts about him chucking a jobby.

He's admitted countless times that it was a bit manky. Let the boy post without bringing it up over and over and see how he goes.

Xbl should be way higher btw. He'd be top 5 nae bother in his prime but is probably so low down due to not posting half as much as he used to.

It's not so much the actual story. It's the fact that when people were (rightly) horrified at how disgusting the story was, he took great offence to this and started calling folk who found it a bit minky sad loners with no sense of humour and no friends.

Ironically I don't think I've ever seen Musketeer Gripweed make a single post outside of the GN forum.

He makes sneering posts in the Misc. Other Football Chat forum every now and then, mainly on the topic of Liverpool.

He also slates people for posting incorrect rumours, despite once telling us all Frank Rijkaard was about to be appointed Liverpool manager.

I think he maybe used to be a bit of a big deal on here, and struggles with the fact that he's now a total irrelevance.

Jimmy85 wrote: He makes sneering posts in the Misc. Other Football Chat forum every now and then, mainly on the topic of Liverpool.

He also slates people for posting incorrect rumours, despite once telling us all Frank Rijkaard was about to be appointed Liverpool manager.

I think he maybe used to be a bit of a big deal on here, and struggles with the fact that he's now a total irrelevance.

Tbh isn't this forum an irrelevance in the grand scheme of things?

It's not so much the actual story. It's the fact that when people were (rightly) horrified at how disgusting the story was, he took great offence to this and started calling folk who found it a bit minky sad loners with no sense of humour and no friends.

Fair enough.

Take away the attempts at trying to justify the poo propelling though and you have a decent poster in my opinion.

He was never a big deal on here. He THOUGHT he was, and had a wee clique, but he's been telling us how shit this forum is and how much better it used to be since about 3 months after he joined.

Archived