The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I owned both of you on that thread. Taking a kid into a pub is jakeball behavior unless it's a Brewers Fayre.

You've been living the American way too long. People interact with their kids here . They don't just drug them up and go out for a good time without them. Well, except the McCanns, and they clearly got their dosage wrong, like the rank amateurs they are.

Banned posters re-registering

So am I getting this right. If you get banned from P&B for being offensive or whatever, you can just re-register with a different account and continue to be offensive until you get banned again and then re-register again and again.

It's counterproductive to ban them if that is the case.They have to pick another username so you cant just put the trolls on ignore and you have to read many of their posts before you work out that it is the same person again (unless you are a moderator and you know from the get go presumably)

I thought IP addresses allowed forum moderators to ban a person re-registering from the same computer. I have to say I am quite disappointed that this is not done.

With the number of trolls on here over the time I have used this forum and no doubt before, multiplied by the number of aliases they generate that must account for a huge number of the members of this forum. This creates a very misleading picture when you view active memebers at the bottom of the forum, many of them may in fact be the same person.

Use of GN more than Football Forums

I find this to be perfectly normal. Its quite dull to type posts about football tactics etc. endlessly, wheras GN is more entertaining. I posted a lot in football areas when I first joined but progressively less and less as time dragged on. I actually see P&B more as a General Nonsense forum than a football one nowadays, with a bit of football thrown in for good measure.

Ooft, scrambling for relevance with the magees of this world: sair yin.

Not really. Im a little lower than where I expected to be, but its just nice to be mentioned. You're a big business monolith, I'm the million memory boutique poster. Happy enough with that.

Not really. Im a little lower than where I expected to be, but its just nice to be mentioned. You're a big business monolith, I'm the million memory boutique poster. Happy enough with that.

Nice try, but you haven't actually contributed anything different since the long-distant Box Office heyday. You're Woolworths: a brand nobody wants to save and now obsolete.

Shame really.

I presume XBL was a half decent poster back in the day, who's now just been reduced to something akin to a ghost ship.

As Marshy said in his write up, given his infamous posting history( muslimy, cocktease, 9/11 celebrations, etc, etc) you have to admire his chutzpah to keep coming back if nothing else.

Nice try, but you haven't actually contributed anything different since the long-distant Box Office heyday. You're Woolworths: a brand nobody wants to save and now obsolete.

Shame really.

Oh no, Im boutique. Many things to many people. A million memories and a million flecks of stardust. You're too worried about protecting the brand to show any individuality. You're the McDonalds to my high end hand cooked individual restaurant.

While I agree xbl's early exit is a bit of a shock we shouldn't go overboard. It's akin to Nottingham Forrest being papped oot the FA Cup in the 3rd round. While Magees inclusion is similar to Mean Machine making the quarter finals.

Archived