The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Pint-sharing types per chance? Sounds familiar. Track records and all that. Different threads, different folk receiving the same old seething bile. Love those guys! ;)

No matter how long you post here for, no matter how prolific you become, you will never, ever convince anyone on the entire forum that you have been "bullied" by people who think you're an utter mink for admitting to picking shite out of your arse and throwing it at folk.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An enigmatic yet poignant mix of seethe on display here from some long standing yet, irrelevant nonentities who cant handle their ommission on this list.

Its often said the human mind pushes our true feelings to the fore when an uncomfortable truth is bestowed upon us.

I love you guys by the way x

oh dear God! :(

Magee... top 50 best posters? rofl

His place on the top 50 most influential posters is merited, but this? Fair to say that the credibility of this list has just taken a nosedive tbh.

Joined 1st November yet has a deep seated knowkedge of all things Magee

In the words of the great Martin Luther King..... f**k off Paulo you tedious c**t!!!!!!! :)

I actually think in hindsight guys like Jimmy85 & Sergeant Wilson are actually really sound guys and great posters and wish i hadnt took their humour the wrong way, for that i apologise fellas and anyone else i may have noised up or offended

Incorrect. I'm a complete c**t.

Joined 1st November yet has a deep seated knowkedge of all things Magee

In the words of the great Martin Luther King..... f**k off Paulo you tedious c**t!!!!!!! :)

^^^joined about an hour ago! :rolleyes:

In one debate he posted a photo of himself. I am unsure of the context, but the photo still makes an appearance from time to time.

I thought that, after being challenged on his plumbing qualifications, he revealed his Corgi number ( or whatever), and somebody tracked down the unflattering ( or not?) id pic. Could be wrong.

I thought that, after being challenged on his plumbing qualifications, he revealed his Corgi number ( or whatever), and somebody tracked down the unflattering ( or not?) id pic. Could be wrong.

That pic wouldn't look out of place on Crimewatch!

Keith, this is why new posters should be limited to a "new posters only" forum until they've made 200 posts. This way you can weed out the shite before aliases can get through to the main forum.

Keith, this is why new posters should be limited to a "new posters only" forum until they've made 200 posts. This way you can weed out the shite before aliases can get through to the main forum.

Seamus shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a computer..............and not just because of his somewhat lacking IT skills!

250 posts about football before entering General Nonsense. Weed them out. It is a football forum after all.

Let's see how many of the top 50 posters on the forum actually contribute about football.

I had a look at one thread today on the SPL forum, and one poster made a genuine effort to lift the standard of the posts of the floor only to be met with gifs and shit jokes. They are fine for general nonsense, but the standard of the football threads seems to falling which is worrying. Tail wagging the dog these days?

250 posts about football before entering General Nonsense. Weed them out. It is a football forum after all.

Let's see how many of the top 50 posters on the forum actually contribute about football.

I had a look at one thread today on the SPL forum, and one poster made a genuine effort to lift the standard of the posts of the floor only to be met with gifs and shit jokes. They are fine for general nonsense, but the standard of the football threads seems to falling which is worrying. Tail wagging the dog these days?

I don't have a problem with folk posting more on GN than about football, it's pretty active across loads of different topics. But I do genuinely think that those who continuously re-register as aliases are just doing it for attention.

Set up a board in which they can only post until they've reached 200 posts (regular users could use it as well, so as to join in with genuinely new posters) will drastically cut down on the number of aliases who get through to GN, as Div and co. can weed them out.

^^^

Seething.

Bullied? - Right mate lol! :D

By whom, some barely not-teenage fuds?!

Now, what you say I admitted didn't happen.

Read properly, what happened is equally as gross, but failing to get it right just comes across as lies and a 'jump on my bandwagon' type post.

you-seem-upset-you-mad-thumb.jpg

Archived