The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Guest The Phoenix

I can tell already that there are going to be some absolute jokers high up in this list. Not even the flavour of the month sorts either - I reckon there will be shite posters who have been around for years who will inexplicably make it in.

^^^ Top 5 material

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Phoenix

1. "Am I posting at a consistently high standard"?

2. "What can I do to improve my posting style and enhance the forum"?

Good questions wop.

1. No

2. F**k off.

45. Gaz

What you said: No voters gave comments. Disappointing.

Did he get any first places?: Yes, one

The poll: Four nominations for Gaz – a fifth, a ninth and a tenth place in addition to topping someone’s list. It looked as though Gaz was going to miss out until the last couple of days, with 16 of his 19 points coming from the final few votes. It would’ve been a travesty if he wasn’t on the list so I was pleased to see those PMs come in.

The poster: Gaz has been on P&B for over nine years. I can’t comment on his posting over that entire period, but in my time on the site he has always been a consistently good poster. As a Falkirk fan I have posted in a lot of the same threads as Gaz over the years, and he is one of the best Falkirk posters on the site. My favourite post of his in a footballing sense was a photo he drew on MS paint of Farid El Alagui scoring against Ayr United. I recall giving it a green dot and having a good chuckle at it. It may have even got one of those gold stars you used to get for 10 greenies but now only get for 20. Besides his Paint skills, Gaz has generally been spot on with most of his Falkirk FC related postings over the years. I also enjoy his frustrations at the complete puddle drinkers who post comments on the Falkirk FC Facebook page. Give it a look if you’re bored. He seems pretty disillusioned with the club these days, which is a shame as he’s less active in those threads now. Get a season ticket and get back to it, c’moan.

In General Nonsense Gaz comes across as being funny and reasonably intelligent. For some reason Kilt referred to him as “the worst of them”, which was bizarre as I don’t think Gaz ever did anything to everyone’s favourite Pagan. It may have been related to his buddy Frank Booth taking incredible offence to Gaz’s story of using hand manoeuvres in his driving test. I like to think this ultimately led to Frank Booth no longer posting. He seemed like a bit of a fud. Nice work Gaz.

As with a few of these entries I don’t feel I can really do justice to the poster. Nine years worth of posting means that I will have missed something big. Discuss the boy in here and give me your thoughts. I personally think he’s too low down in the list but such is life. Maybe those who voted can shed some light on why they did so.

My list:

1 - LiamDFC

2 - Addie

3 - DundeeBarry

4 - The Real Saints

5 - CGR

6 - peeeel

7 - Paranoid Android

8 - SodjeSixteenIncher

9 - sjc

10 - Tynieness

You sexy wee sod. :wub:

46. Gaz

Discuss the boy in here and give me your thoughts. I personally think he’s too low down in the list but such is life. Maybe those who voted can shed some light on why they did so.

Good poster, should be a lot higher. Didn't vote for him; kicked myself when I realised I'd left him out.

Archived