The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you suggesting the likes of banterman and H_B are good posters?   Christ.

Fife Saint being this far down is an affront to sensibility.

Between the swings against established big-hitters, desperate plugging to get a respectable turnout and the joke Monster Raving Loony contenders touted, this has the feel of a lowly by-election campaign.

Fife Saint being this far down is an affront to sensibility.

Between the swings against established big-hitters, desperate plugging to get a respectable turnout and the joke Monster Raving Loony contenders touted, this has the feel of a lowly by-election campaign.

I've never heard/read a Fife Saint post so I can't comment. You have little to worry about. You might lose the Yellow jersey but you will be on the podium, I predict with Swampy and 'The Collector'

Are you suggesting the likes of banterman and H_B are good posters? Christ.

It was Fife Saint being so far down that really surprised me. Although I entirely forgot about him when I made my list so can't really complain.

banterman86 was one of my ten – he made my list because he is one of the best football posters there has been on this site. At its best, the Misc Other Football forum is the best on P&B, and banterman86 is a tremendous poster on a variety of topics in that section. He isn’t as prolific as he used to be unfortunately, but I always enjoyed reading his posts in there. He used to have some cracking discussions with other football fans much brainer than me about tactics which were amongst the highlights of the footballing sections of the website for me. He was always capable having a debate without turning it into a slagging match, which is something which is sadly lacking for a depressingly high number of posters.

I don't think I've ever seen him offer an opinion about anything. He posts a lot, but usually in the form of "so what do you think about xxx", "why do you think that xxxx" etc. He's constantly asking for opinions, but never appears to have an opinion of his own.

I don't think I've ever seen him offer an opinion about anything. He posts a lot, but usually in the form of "so what do you think about xxx", "why do you think that xxxx" etc. He's constantly asking for opinions, but never appears to have an opinion of his own.

This.

He's a Labour supporting unionist. I don't care what he says his posts speak for themselves.

I've never heard/read a Fife Saint post so I can't comment. You have little to worry about. You might lose the Yellow jersey but you will be on the podium, I predict with Swampy and 'The Collector'

DundeeBarry is going to walk this.

If I was running a book on this I'd be giving prices 'Not including DundeeBarry'.

DundeeBarry is going to walk this.If I was running a book on this I'd be giving prices 'Not including DundeeBarry'.

Agreed: he's the cuddly toy Liberal Democrat (RIP) option for the floating voter.

True Box Office posters will inevitably be punished after romping home to victory in the real deal. The most intriguing question is whether xbl can hold his deposit after a spectacular failure last time round.

DundeeBarry is going to walk this. If I was running a book on this I'd be giving prices 'Not including DundeeBarry'.

I've heard of him, but I've never read a post of his, so I can conclude that he'd a one trick pony posting about Dundee and nothing else.

Given that your username is Andy C, it's hard to take you serious.

I've heard of him, but I've never read a post of his, so I can conclude that he'd a one trick pony posting about Dundee and nothing else.

Given that your username is Andy C, it's hard to take you serious.

Pretending to care but seeking attention type post.

Archived