The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not before time! I've suggested a few times that posters should be banned for being rubbish posters.

Anyone who failed to make Top 50 Influential Posters is basically a waste of bandwidth and should have been culled. Or at the very least placed on default ignore using the forum settings.

Hmmm. I might give the "Most Influential" leaderboard more credence were Magee84 not sitting pretty (not a phrase you'll often hear) at number 13.

Updated leaderboard

1. VikingTON

2. dundeebarry

3. Div

4. Swampy

5. Captain Sensible

6. Stuart Dickson

7. Francesc Fabregas

8. craigkillie

9. HibeeJibee

10. Ron Burgundy

11. King Kebab

12. lichtieforlife

13. magee84

14. Kilt

15. Supras

16. perthshirebell

17. Reynard

18. St Sid

19. xbl

20. Ric

21. Raith Against the Machine

22. mhak

23. Sergeant Wilson

24. The Real Saints

=25. Bigmouth Strikes Again

=25. blue4578

=25. chigsy91

=25. Erin Go Bragh

=25. Knightswood Bear

=30. David McG

=30. itzdrk

=30. keithgy

33. Confidemus

=34. Addie

=34. H_B

=34. Paulo Sergio

=34. Skyline Drifter

=34. StennyHibee

=34. Unleash the Nade

40. Quitongo's Left Peg

=41. Ad Lib

=41. DomDom

=41. Kilgour11

=41. Linkin Fighter

=41. Monster

=41. Mr X

=41. Philomena McCann

=41. Poet of the Macabre

=41. Saint Sam

=41. yoda

^^^

I'm predicting a new entry high up in the charts for.. Eric 'The Collector' Williamson.

I'll admit, I'm heartily sick of your lack of avatar. It's amateurish, it looks cheap and it smacks of poor personal hygiene.

Get an avatar you lazy b*****d!!! Grey heads are not a pleasant sight.

I'll admit, I'm heartily sick of your lack of avatar.  It's amateurish, it looks cheap and it smacks of poor personal hygiene.

Get an avatar you lazy b*****d!!!  Grey heads are not a pleasant sight.

Maybe it's an avatar of a grey head.. ;)

Hmmm. I might give the "Most Influential" leaderboard more credence were Magee84 not sitting pretty (not a phrase you'll often hear) at number 13.

People give him a lot of abuse but he was influential. His stories of Larsson curing depression and catching phones will live on this site forever more

I didn't appreciate The Collector's posts at first but I grew to enjoy his laddish antics and we shared a common love of Iain Russell. Club DECE was genius even if he didn't let me in (I'm still struggling to come to terms with being UNDECE to this day), the amount of people that got annoyed with the lifting chat and hashtags was top trolling. Like all great things he was stopped in his prime.

Hopefully L4L and Mhak also make it in the list. They are GBNF.

Avatars are the domain of the attention seeking lower-class desperate to be noticed.

Coming from Perthshire more than makes up for the lack of Avatar, and you both know it. Seriously, if a 45 year old scorcher was attempting to pick between us there would be no choice.

So....Wings what can you offer me? Well I'm from Perthshire I can take you to Gleneagles for pampering. I will be on the golf course, you can hang at the spa before we meet for a 3 star Michelin dinner. Then we can head back to the hot tub. Shall I pick you up in the Lexus?

45 year old scorcher: Great, I've made my decision!!

Confidemus: But, But... I've got an avatar on a football website an' he hasnae :bairn

Avatars are the domain of the attention seeking lower-class desperate to be noticed.

Coming from Perthshire more than makes up for the lack of Avatar, and you both know it. Seriously, if a 45 year old scorcher was attempting to pick between us there would be no choice.

So....Wings what can you offer me: Well I'm from Perthshire I can take you to Gleneagles for pampering. I will be on the golf course, you can hang at the spa before we meet for a 3 star Michelin dinner. Then we can head back to the hot tub. I can pick you up in the Lexus?

Confidemus: But, But... I've got an avatar on a football website :bairn

Yeah, I can see your point. Fair do's man.

:)

I must have missed those gems, lost amongst the flim-flam and nonsense.

Tbf I think he was banned before I joined so I never really seen any of his normal posts, just the depression one really

So....Wings what can you offer me? Well I'm from Perthshire I can take you to Gleneagles for pampering. I will be on the golf course, you can hang at the spa before we meet for a 3 star Michelin dinner. Then we can head back to the hot tub. Shall I pick you up in the Lexus?

Confidemus: But, But... I've got an avatar on a football website an' he hasnae :bairn

Compulsive liar. The restaurant there has only got a paltry 2 Michelin Stars. :barf:P

Archived