The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Nah, I made it up. Don't think you could even get a decent signal inside a bin to be honest. Unless he's on the hobofone network. £20 a month, 500 jakey to jakey minutes.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, I made it up. Don't think you could even get a decent signal inside a bin to be honest. Unless he's on the hobofone network. £20 a month, 500 jakey to jakey minutes.

oh, philpy :(

That's twice you've made me laugh. Confound you, you c**t!

His uncle's allowed to deputise for him though..

I would like to think that I've been allowed back because of the positive actions I've taken to rekindle my life. Do you even do hydrotherapy?

What I can tell you is that 'The Collector' took his ban with a pinch of salt. He's potentially world class at Tennis, so he's been hitting the courts of Craiglockart with his usual success.

Some posters are desperate to return because they have issues (and I would have include myself in this group) but Eric a huge loss to the community, but he owes us way more than we could ever repay. The collector was our Mandela, a leader a man of the people, a man not afraid to break the rules for the greater good of his community. Except the Collectors is actually fair skinned, unlike Mandela who' Black.

Will he be back? Who knows but never give up hope friends for the return of the prodigal son.

I would like to think that I've been allowed back because of the positive actions I've taken to rekindle my life. Do you even do hydrotherapy?

What I can tell you is that 'The Collector' took his ban with a pinch of salt. He's potentially world class at Tennis, so he's been hitting the courts of Craiglockart with his usual success.

Some posters are desperate to return because they have issues (and I would have include myself in this group) but Eric a huge loss to the community, but he owes us way more than we could ever repay. The collector was our Mandela, a leader a man of the people, a man not afraid to break the rules for the greater good of his community. Except the Collectors is actually fair skinned, unlike Mandela who' Black.

Will he be back? Who knows but never give up hope friends for the return of the prodigal son.

Shut up, he was a fud.

Does it involve an enema? If so, I admit I've been tempted, if administered by a comely ex-Stasi officer.

Does it involve an enema? If so, I admit I've been tempted, if administered by a comely ex-Stasi officer.

I'm sorry but you left behind your FK postcode (good choice) travelled north to Perthshire (excellent choice) and travelled even further north (awful choice) to....... Inverness - 'The gateway to the artic circle'.

For these reasons and your rather crud response to a genuine question I would rather not converse with you this evening. Please note I'm not completely closing the door on you as I'm a reformist.

Every single one of these topics has turned into an embarrassing, self-depricating shit-fest of the highest order.

To keep my brain positively feng shui, I like to think that somewhere — probably deep in space — an alternative plain of reality exists where xbl and Standfree03 inhabit the same moderately dry bedsit-come-boat-space, living in peaceful (if not sexually explicit) balance with one another. Then, on the other side of that coin, theres another plain of reality that's filled with explosions. Hundreds and thousands of explosions, wiping out any trace or memory of that thought.

Why can't you both just get along.

Archived