The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I'm well aware about the changing IP's. And this alias does share a remarkable amount of similarities to PotC/ McKee's posting style. But it wouldn't be the first time someones copied the style of another to try and slide under the radar a bit. The way keithgy is talking suggests its someone who's not been banned, and the fact AG is still active means its likely a long term poster who the mods are reluctant to ban. None of this suggests McKee

Ronkers

It is not McKee and it is indeed a poster that already has an account that has not changed an IP so easy to see who it is.

Also it is not a well know poster so everyone is way off the mark with the names put forward so far.

Guest The Phoenix

None needed. It's a previously unbanned member, previous for embarrassing themselves and a total "look at me" merchant.

It's xbl.

It's not.

It's someone who doesn't seek the limelight.

It is not McKee and it is indeed a poster that already has an account that has not changed an IP so easy to see who it is.

Also it is not a well know poster so everyone is way off the mark with the names put forward so far.

Have they had an alias before?

It's keithyg.

I'm not sure how I feel about it not being a well known poster. There was a certain comfort in thinking it was one of our well known sad acts that we come to expect this thing from.

The fact its someone trying to make a name for themselves makes me feel uneasy and abused.

Mrs M, imo.

No, as far as I can remember nobody else created entirely new personas when they changed their names. "The grey ghost thinks x" (written in grey) and "by vectron" was just toe-curling stuff.

Bit of fun though. Surprisingly popular too. I made an effort with my screen names!

Probably, but the alias standard was much better and you didn't have total fucking weirdos making about 867 accounts after being banned for their own sanity.

I think its more the attitude to them that has changed. The alias standard isn't any better (there were some pretty dreadful ones back in the day), but the alias detection squad never existed back then. Aliases have become very serious business. That said, I haven't had any dedicated to me for a while.

Guest The Phoenix

Mrs M, imo.

Behave yourself.

She's Box Office.

Your quiet correct

Indeed, no need for me to shout to get my point across.

Wondered when the "good old days" line would be trotted out. Let's face it the patter was equally as chronic back then too.

The posters from the olden days long for it because there were far less posters so they were more of a big deal. The new generation who have come through and are funnier, more intelligent and more clued up on football have pushed them to the back of the line. Club DECE was the embodiment of this IMO. The good posters from the old days have retained their positions near the top of the card, the likes of ICT Chris, Fudge and Swampy. The midcarders have got lost in the shuffle and don't like it.

it's port-ton

I don't even have internet just now as virgin have broken it and they dont know how or why.

I also hardly have the energy to post under this name nevermind think up words for an alias.

I'd also like to think im slightly well known on here.

Finally, making up an alias on the internet reeks of a pathetic desperation to fill a hole in your life that isn't being filled by human companionship.

I don't even have internet just now as virgin have broken it and they dont know how or why.

I also hardly have the energy to post under this name nevermind think up words for an alias.

Finally, making up an alias on the internet reeks of a pathetic desperation to fill a hole in your life that isn't being filled by human companionship.

yep, it's you

Methinks the lady doth protest too much

Archived