The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Phoenix

not voted in these threads before but I will go for XBL, Ad Lib (god love him) Fueradejuego and for use of the asterix Reynard

:lol:

Get that tongue oot yer cheek.

And I've genuinely never heard of Fueradejuego.

He only really posted on Misc Football, where he was generally well-regarded. Certainly was a thoughtful poster who tried to contribute, so even on those times I didn't agree with him I enjoyed talking to him.

Basically he wouldn't last a minute in General Nonsense.

He only really posted on Misc Football, where he was generally well-regarded. Certainly was a thoughtful poster who tried to contribute, so even on those times I didn't agree with him I enjoyed talking to him.

He was a really good poster in the Spanish threads, always worth a read. He made some betting system using an algorithm and was going to start charging folk for it in the Gambling forum, but it completely flopped and I think he was finished after that.

And my fellow La Liga Swampy right no more arse licking

He was a really good poster in the Spanish threads, always worth a read. He made some betting system using an algorithm and was going to start charging folk for it in the Gambling forum, but it completely flopped and I think he was finished after that.

Was? Has he stopped posting? I agree with those who found him to be a decent poster.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa... Can we cut out the anger here civilian?

I simply want to be voted No. 1 Best Poster on Pie & Bovril. Some appreciate that and some don't. No need to be so angry. Unless, of course... No, it can't be... Unless of course there's something else behind this? Feeling threatened that a newbie such as myself has the stones to get what he wants?

You know what, I respect you civilian. You got cojones. But if you could channel those cojones into something less destructive, you could be a real leader on this site. Only you can be the change you want to see in world.

So vote for me, AmericanGuy - No. 1 Best Poster On Pie & Bovril

If you haven't bugged your contenders' phones, you haven't the cojones to be numero uno. You want my vote, I want transcripts. Pronto.

Archived