The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And a k**b.

Yes. This post seems to be popular and so far, I share this opinion

If he's such a cheery guy why does he sit about posting crying images constantly and complaining about how p**h the most petty of things are, followed by enough emoticons to keep Kilt happy?

He's just like Hoopy the Celtic fan. They're about 12 but I just can't stand them.

Creates new account. Uses the word Hamilton, hoping someone mentions it so he can bring up James McCarthy. Adds a "bhoy" onto the end. Instantly comes into one of the most read threads today and claims he's new.

Definitely not traits of seamus IMO

Yes. This post seems to be popular and so far, I share this opinion

Lovely. It doesn't bother me if you think that about me. What does bother me is your mental health. You keep making new aliases every week and after they get banned you make more and keep coming back. You're like British Patriot. You're addicted to this forum. You can't live without it. It's pretty sad

Creates new account. Uses the word Hamilton, hoping someone mentions it so he can bring up James McCarthy. Adds a "bhoy" onto the end. Instantly comes into one of the most read threads today and claims he's new.

He makes it too obvious. The 'bhoy' is just stupid. It gives it away instantly

Another trait of Seamus is apparent in the preceding posts.

That of being an abject c**t.

Another trait of Seamus is apparent in the preceding posts.

That of being an abject c**t.

To be fair the majority of posters on this site are c***s, some are just more acceptable than others

To be fair the majority of posters on this site are c***s, some are just more acceptable than others

That's true. I know I'm a c**t. You could be a c**t too, but you seem an alright c**t.

That's true. I know I'm a c**t. You could be a c**t too, but you seem an alright c**t.

I'm a massive c**t, and I'm disappointed at your attempts to be nice to me, very disappointed indeed

Pal? Oh, Confidemus.

Sorry man. :(

I suspect Seamus thinks there's comedy to be had in his aliases and repeat comebacks and that it's all very amusing.

He would be wrong to think this.

Guest The Phoenix

Sorry man. :(

I suspect Seamus thinks there's comedy to be had in his aliases and repeat comebacks and that it's all very amusing.

He would be wrong to think this.

Ok, pal.

Seamus does tragedy not comedy.

Archived