The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should the top 50 posters not have the highest reputation? Unless of course the reputation system is totally pointless?

VikingTON has a decent rep I think. And he's tedious as f**k. So I'm not sure that's a good way to decide.

Should the top 50 posters not have the highest reputation? Unless of course the reputation system is totally pointless?

You got a greenie for a banal post like that. Of course its pointless.

wingsover isn't a Livi lad. It's perthshirebell, and has openly admitted to being so.

Excellent post DomDom. Yes, I used to post under the banned username 'Perthshirebell'. He was deeply unpopular poster with a small band of merry men that understood my work. However, I've learned, I've grown, I've matured. I'm predicting a rosy future for 'Wings' in particular after the glowing endorsement from moderators that have agreed that I can stay and enhance the website and life in general.

Let's all get on, eh?

Excellent post DomDom. Yes, I used to post under the banned username 'Perthshirebell'. He was deeply unpopular poster with a small band of merry men that understood my work. However, I've learned, I've grown, I've matured. I'm predicting a rosy future for 'Wings' in particular after the glowing endorsement from moderators that have agreed that I can stay and enhance the website and life in general.

Let's all get on, eh?

Sir, I salute your courage, your strength and your indefatigability.

It'll be interesting to see the comparison between ranking on this thread and reputation. Obviously for posters that have passed away, it probably isn't going to be an indicator, but for current posters, it will be interesting to see how it stacks up!

It'll be interesting to see the comparison between ranking on this thread and reputation. Obviously for posters that have passed away, it probably isn't going to be an indicator, but for current posters, it will be interesting to see how it stacks up!

But surely greenies only count if you take into account how long the poster has been registered for? Some sort of posts per greenie quotient is need, I would guess.

Archived