dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the messages of support, folks. Much appreciated.

To clarify, anyone who pre-orders does indeed expose their home address to me and faces the possibility of relentless harassment. Totally worth it though, because this book's fucking teckle.

The book is not available in e-book form at this time, though it might be in the future. Paperback only at this stage of the game. For further info on that kind of stuff please contact my publisher, grant@tecklebooks.co.uk

BUY MY FUCKING BOOK YA c***s.

:thumsup2

To clarify, anyone who pre-orders does indeed expose their home address to me and faces the possibility of relentless harassment. Totally worth it though, because this book's fucking teckle.

The book is not available in e-book form at this time, though it might be in the future. Paperback only at this stage of the game. For further info on that kind of stuff please contact my publisher, grant@tecklebooks.co.uk

Can you get a grant to buy it now?

Yes, Sarge. Yes you can.

Grant or no grant, I'll punch you in the throat if you don't buy this. That goes for all of you.

I do not respond to threats, however I may purchase your tome as I have a piece of furniture with a wobbly leg, that should sort it.

Ordered placed with bigrab@supermarketsweep.dun

Or in real life when next at a computer.

Hopefully this means a short return before the tartan special half (wee jockeys story) is written

Archived