dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic.

Pay day people - genuine question: are you waiting till pay day as you genuinely don't have £9 spare, or is it more a budget thing that you've set a rule and you've already spent your budget for the month?

I genuinely have about two quid spare for the rest of the week.

Fantastic.

Pay day people - genuine question: are you waiting till pay day as you genuinely don't have £9 spare, or is it more a budget thing that you've set a rule and you've already spent your budget for the month?

I've put the wife on the game to pay for it. Should have enough by the time it comes out next month.

Fantastic.

I don't get my first wage in my new job until the end of next month so I'll be counting the pennies until then. Plus I'm in the middle of a book just now so there's not much point in buying it just now anyway.

Fantastic.

Skint :ph34r:

:guinness

Archived