dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off the Ball's webpage just got a damn sight more handsome.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0079mcc/broadcasts/upcoming

They've hidden your pus with a banner that says 'this episode will be available soon'. Looking forward to the programme tomorrow. Tell Cosgrove he's a good guy and apologise for all the grief you've given him - public masturbation, butplug, etc. Tell Tam he's a woman hating caveman with a junk food addiction. He supports the 'well though so he's alright really.

My wife was in a couple of bookshops in Edinburgh today and couldn't get a hold of one.

Waterstones told her it was only available in St Andrews and the other joint, The Works, didn't deliver the fucking works.

Is it not on iBooks or Playstore yet?

Copies were sent out to the Princes Street, George Street and Ocean Terminal branches of Watetratone's on Thursday as requested by them.

It's been in store at Dundee, St Andrews, Sauchiehall Street and Argyle Street all week so don't know why they're saying that. Should also be arriving in Perth and Braehead tomorrow, if it isn't already there.

I've had plenty of books transferred between stores by Waterstone's over the years so even if a branch doesn't have one I don't see why they can't do that.

Word Power in Edinburgh definitely have it in stock as do Grouchos in Dundee and Bookpoint in Dunoon.

eBook is something that will be looked at ASAP but it's been all hands to the pump to get to this stage.

If anyone does order through our website it will be despatched the following day.

Copies were sent out to the Princes Street, George Street and Ocean Terminal branches of Watetratone's on Thursday as requested by them.

It's been in store at Dundee, St Andrews, Sauchiehall Street and Argyle Street all week so don't know why they're saying that. Should also be arriving in Perth and Braehead tomorrow, if it isn't already there.

I've had plenty of books transferred between stores by Waterstone's over the years so even if a branch doesn't have one I don't see why they can't do that.

Word Power in Edinburgh definitely have it in stock as do Grouchos in Dundee and Bookpoint in Dunoon.

eBook is something that will be looked at ASAP but it's been all hands to the pump to get to this stage.

If anyone does order through our website it will be despatched the following day.

Cheers, man!

I don't mean to come across as a whinge, just desperate to get my hands on one. Think I'll just order from your site the now. I'm off work all week so it'll become part of my GTAV - XHamster - PES routine.

Off the Ball's webpage just got a damn sight more handsome.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0079mcc/broadcasts/upcoming

This'll sound incredibly creepy/stalkerish but I'm going to ask it anyway!

Do you shop in TESCO, near(ish) Celtic Park after 10pm at night? There is a customer who comes in, who looks like you that I've been wanting to get "Jocky" to sign my book all week, but just too scared incase I've got it wrong :lol:

This'll sound incredibly creepy/stalkerish but I'm going to ask it anyway!

Do you shop in TESCO, near(ish) Celtic Park after 10pm at night? There is a customer who comes in, who looks like you that I've been wanting to get "Jocky" to sign my book all week, but just too scared incase I've got it wrong :lol:

It's not me pal. Ask him anyway, the confused look on his face will be delightful!

Archived