dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great read, just finished it. Think im gonna give my uncle a shot of it as he supports uniteds poor neighbours so its doubtful he could afford a copy :). Despite the simply horrific way in which you have desecrated our club and various legends, im willing to forgive as i got a right good laugh at it mate. Congratulations, looking forward to the follow up

Off the Ball's webpage just got a damn sight more handsome.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0079mcc/broadcasts/upcoming

Not exactly saying much Barry.

As an aside, did you happen to spend most of the 90's singing and playing guitar for Swedish alternative rock quintet The Wannadies? If so, can you tell me if Christina Bergmark is still worth a pump, and try and get me my hole with her regardless of the answer to my last question?

Not exactly saying much Barry.

As an aside, did you happen to spend most of the 90's singing and playing guitar for Swedish alternative rock quintet The Wannadies? If so, can you tell me if Christina Bergmark is still worth a pump, and try and get me my hole with her regardless of the answer to my last question?

Ha! Ken what Ross, I've often thought I looked a bit like that boy. Glad someone else has finally agreed.

Finished the book. Great stuff, Barry. I think my missus is pleased that I'm done, as the sound of me trying to stifle sniggers in bed at night was worse than actually laughing out loud.

On the downside, folk are probably going to start sitting next to me on the train again, as Stephen King's "It" just isn't as funny. Which is disappointing considering it's got a fucking clown on the front cover.

I'd love to think that there might be more tales to tell of Jocky and Lloyd's burgeoning football career.

jagfox - when I saw your new avatar I thought "when did Tyres from Spaced play for the Harry Wraggs?"

My mate works in the film industry down in London and Tyres is always in his work, sound lad apparently.

That's Mark Wotte you're on with, right Barry?

jagfox - when I saw your new avatar I thought "when did Tyres from Spaced play for the Harry Wraggs?"

Just Frank "Badger" Coulston I'm afraid.

Is Wotte an automaton?

post-1545-0-00365300-1385737495.jpeg

Enjoying the book immensely. I like the way some pertinant points are raised about the Scottish game just under the surface of the chaos and humour. More power to your keyboard Dundeebarry :thumsup2

My mate works in the film industry down in London and Tyres is always in his work, sound lad apparently.

That's Mark Wotte you're on with, right Barry?

It is indeed. I'm hoping Stuart and Tam make him the main focus of ridicule (I'll probably drop in the odd "schmoke and a pancake?" myself), allowing me to plug the book and escape relatively unscathed.

Just Frank "Badger" Coulston I'm afraid.

Is Wotte an automaton?

attachicon.gifp01mjsfn.jpeg

Enjoying the book immensely. I like the way some pertinant points are raised about the Scottish game just under the surface of the chaos and humour. More power to your keyboard Dundeebarry :thumsup2

Cheers pal!

How"s about John "Bomber" Brown and "footballing revolution" getting mentioned in the same sentence? Goldmember quotes would be teckle too. A blini and a blunt?

Archived