dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still haven't received mines. Any of you other foreigner types in the same boat? Do Swiss Post need a dose of telt?

Still not got mine here in Austria. A week is usually the minimum for stuff to be delivered, so I wouldn't be concerned just yet.

No sign of this book in Australia either, but that was to be expected tbh.

Still not got mine here in Austria. A week is usually the minimum for stuff to be delivered, so I wouldn't be concerned just yet.

No sign of this book in Australia either, but that was to be expected tbh.

Rather bizarre, but generally anything sent from the UK to Switzerland takes 2 - 3 working days. Anything I send from here to the UK takes 7 - 10 working days, despite going via the same standard post. I don't know quite how that works.

Still haven't received mines. Any of you other foreigner types in the same boat? Do Swiss Post need a dose of telt?

Expecting a phone call from the wee woman in the post office towards the end of the week.

Pay Pal being pure cuntos. I ended up ordering it through Book Depository which might slow it down a bit, especially if there is someone in there taking a pot shot at a president.

Took a hike up to Word Power today in the forlorn hope of picking this up. Needless to say, the wee wummin behind the desk said no chance, sold out already, waiting on another delivery today or tomorrow.

It better be guid Barry!

It's much lighter than 80 or 70 shilling and was described at the launch as more like a creamier, darker lager. By someone who was pished right enough.

Served many pints of Special working in pubs over the years and never fancied it. Finally had a pint of it a few months ago and loved it, although I am almost exclusively eating stovies these days as my metamorphosis into Jocky continues.

Mozam76 - posted an order out to Word Power at lunchtime and the courier says it will be delivered tomorrow

Archived