dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping to get this for Christmas, yet my cracking, and still sexually attractive wife, handed me a package today, with this book in it! Can't wait to get fired into it later.

The personalised letter was excellent!

I was hoping to get this for Christmas, yet my cracking, and still sexually attractive wife, handed me a package today, with this book in it! Can't wait to get fired into it later.

Ooooft Nightshift for this type of talk please! :ph34r:

What about the book? :whistle

Just started reading it a few minutes ago, and the personalised letter was fucking hilarious :thumsup2

Verdict so far: Fuckin' teckle.

Edit: I'm going to try not to read this all in one go, but by tomorrow I'll probably have failed spectacularly in that.

My book arrived with this mornings post. Personalised letter was to someone called Cunto, who lives in Kirkcaldy. Only had time to skim read the letter as the kids were playing up. Will get stick into the book tonight. I'm curious to see who will be doing the narrative. I'm assuming it'll be the replacement for oor Leigh, he of the Twitter disasters.

Not sure I'd be using the word 'still' , they pick up on that shit. Missus root has started taking an interest in p & b now so i'll be taking great care in future posts about anything other than football from now on ;-(

Not sure I'd be using the word 'still' , they pick up on that shit. Missus root has started taking an interest in p & b now so i'll be taking great care in future posts about anything other than football from now on ;-(

His wife is already here reading it.

I don't mind. Jocky said in his letter that he'd be willing to slip me a length as he has "a toby tae deh fur". I can't wait! :D

Just received the goods. Personalised letter is brilliant. Take a bow that man. If your team ever get the privilege of playing the mighty well again in "suburban weegie land" :lol: , a pint of tartan will be waiting.

Is Tartan Special still a thing? I still see some pubs with the old school Younger's sign outside, but I've not seen Special on tap for years. :(

Apologies about the double post, but I agree with others about the personalised letter. Normally being called a 'c**t' and 'affront tae humanity' puts me in a bad mood. Jocky won't be pleased to hear that the mess outside the Rowantree has been getting cleaned up recently and the 'for lease' sign has gone...

Hope the book does well, Barry!

Archived