dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

I,m sincerely hoping mine arrives before I set off tomorrow morning. If not I might just give Kirkcaldy a body swerve and head right on over the bridge to Dundee.

If you see a " mature " gentleman wearing a Queens scarf and clothes that are too young for him wandering about muttering " Wha's in charge here " take pity!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I,m sincerely hoping mine arrives before I set off tomorrow morning. If not I might just give Kirkcaldy a body swerve and head right on over the bridge to Dundee.

If you see a " mature " gentleman wearing a Queens scarf and clothes that are too young for him wandering about muttering " Wha's in charge here " take pity!

I doubt that you will stand out in Dundee.

la-cage-aux-folles-001-albin-and-cagelle

Vinnie and others,

There's been a problem with the Waterstone's order and it looks like there will only be copies in the Dundee store this weekend.

We're trying to work something out but for the moment the quickest way to get your hands on a copy is to order through our website. If it's ordered tonight I'll have it in the post first thing tomorrow and will personally deliverany to the Dundee area this weekend.

Barry and I have been running about mad over the past few days trying to fulfil all orders and are feeling a bit like Jocky's been skullfucking us with jetpack-force while shouting "Wha's in cherge?" through his megaphone.

All orders made up to last night are in the post and should be hitting doormats tomorrow. If anyone has any problems with their order please email me at grant@tecklebooks.co.uk.

Given tomorrow is Sunday I severely doubt this. My legal representatives have been notified and Watchdog and the Sunday Post's "Raw Deal" are on speed dial.... :P

got mine yesterday ,letter is excellent plus the added bonus of some c**t had written "DFC#1 YA BAS" on the envelope :thumsup2

Eh wonder wha's in cherge ?

Your postie must be a Dee, Rusty. Telt!

Now that books are arriving through letterboxes can I ask that the thread has NO SPOILERS. By all means discuss the book but please don't go giving too much away to those yet to read it.

Cheers. Happy reading a'body.

Postie delivered just letters this morning.....was pretty disappointed to be honest then 10 mins latter a knock on my door. The daft cunto delivered the book to my neighbor didn't he, will be getting telt when I read the book, no doubt I'll pick up a few pointers while reading.

Teckle.

Your postie must be a Dee, Rusty. Telt!

Now that books are arriving through letterboxes can I ask that the thread has NO SPOILERS. By all means discuss the book but please don't go giving too much away to those yet to read it.

Cheers. Happy reading a'body.

Might be worth getting Liam to edit the thread title, there's always some tube who doesn't pay attention!

Just had a meeting with a representative of tonight's launch perty organising committee. Sounds wild. Are arrangements in hand for for the fabled Derry Monster and/or Papa Shango to make appearances?

Shango RSVP'd to say he has a voodoo convention on and unfortunately can't attend.

The ghost of Macho Man Randy Savage, however, will be there.

You should abuse your connection with the event venue host and pop in, Jamie. We can discuss that WAP thread of yours over a beer or two.

Archived