dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So were the Greenock 2 silenced to prevent them taking attention away from the book launch? :ph34r:

I've got them gagged, bound and sufficiently greased to allow for fun times to be had should the mood take me. I'll set them free after the launch.

Some books (including all international orders) went to the post office this afternoon, the rest are packaged and ready to go to the PO first thing tomorrow morning.

Huge thanks to Div for supporting the book over the past few weeks! Cheers boss.

I've got them gagged, bound and sufficiently greased to allow for fun times to be had should the mood take me. I'll set them free after the launch.

Some books (including all international orders) went to the post office this afternoon, the rest are packaged and ready to go to the PO first thing tomorrow morning.

Huge thanks to Div for supporting the book over the past few weeks! Cheers boss.

^^^ box office

^^^Kens his priorities.

The image of the wummin who works in the Post Office's face when we walked in with our bulging sacks will never leave me.

I would imagine they will still be there sorting them out at this time.

Provided they don't sabotage us as an act of revenge then books should be with y'all on Saturday.

^^^ box office

Dundee Barry is the definition of box office. Gets the crowds in and still delivers.

Div should make him honorary mod to give people a jocky sized dose of tetl

The image of the wummin who works in the Post Office's face when we walked in with our bulging sacks will never leave me.

I would imagine they will still be there sorting them out at this time.

Provided they don't sabotage us as an act of revenge then books should be with y'all on Saturday.

How was her demeanour when you emptied them in front of her?

Saturday? Dancer, I'm going to take my copy up to Tannadice so I can read it in between the DABs filling Foxy's onion bag. Who knows, it could prove to be a lucky charm and keep the score down to 3 or 4.

p.s. I succumbed to the extract/spoiler on the home page and I am looking forward to reading it on my way to the City of (non)Culture even more.

Teckle.

f**k hull

f**k united

:P

Archived