dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold on Eine fucking Minuten here, people.

I was sitting having lunch (a shredded beef burrito, non-the-less), thinking to my self, 'ah, that's bra' news — the book's arrived. And look, Grant's obviously been out and got himself a decent polo-shirt too. Rock on, Grant.'

Then I saw it.

image.jpg

Is that... no. Surely not...

image.jpg

...is that... is that LEE WILKIES FACE floating above Grant's new polo-shirt?

image.jpg

f**k have you been shoppin', Granto? I'm feeling uneasy about this whole thing now.

Get it sorted.

:lol: Snorted out loud at work. Cheers Liam.

Also, come to Enfield wi the Clapton boys on Saturday, its some boys birthday and I bought a Luchador mask yesterday as part of my 'FUCKIN YAS I'M LEAVING LONDON' celebrations.

:lol: Snorted out loud at work. Cheers Liam.

Also, come to Enfield wi the Clapton boys on Saturday, its some boys birthday and I bought a Luchador mask yesterday as part of my 'FUCKIN YAS I'M LEAVING LONDON' celebrations.

Nae bather mate. All in a day's skive, aye.

In a bizarre turn of events I'll actually be in Enfield on Saturday (working), but I'll see if I can stick my head in for a jar or two. I'll be towards Bush Hill Park which is just South, will drop you a PM in a bit.

Is that you leaving London for good now?

Are you on Android? I was suffering the same problems, so uninstalled and then reinstalled and I can edit posts no problem now.

No, I've an iPhone and I've uninstalled as reinstalled more times than I care to mention.

Nae bather mate. All in a day's skive, aye.

In a bizarre turn of events I'll actually be in Enfield on Saturday (working), but I'll see if I can stick my head in for a jar or two. I'll be towards Bush Hill Park which is just South, will drop you a PM in a bit.

Is that you leaving London for good now?

Aye, offered a job in Fife so I'm bolting North in mid-december back to Dundee, so that'll be laugh.

This is where we'll be: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enfield_1893_F.C.

Yeah I was worried about this as well - especially wanting two copies.

I'm often in the Waterstones anyway, the upstairs Costa is best in town by miles and believe me - they vary greatly across the 4-5 branches.

Over the counter is nae bather. I might ask if I can get it in a brown bag or if not - double plastic bag it as I don't want to offend anyone to enhance the staff interest.

Archived