dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice t-shirt, Grant.

It's a hell of a lot better than the wallpaper and bed sheets. A plate of Jocky's special "Jon Bon Jovi's" in that room would send you off on a permanent psychedelic freak out.

ETA: Oh, and quality that the eagles have landed gents, hope you sell an absolute f**k load of them.

It's a hell of a lot better than the wallpaper and bed sheets. A plate of Jocky's special "Jon Bon Jovi's" in that room would send you off on a permanent psychedelic freak out.

ETA: Oh, and quality that the eagles have landed gents, hope you sell an absolute f**k load of them.

I'd have left a dildo out in the background or something for the lulz.

Not that I have dildos.

Cheers J!

More of a polo shirt IMO.

Fair point. Nice, whatever it is.

I have 200 pages of Bill Bryson's "A Short History of Nearly Everything" to go before I am out of books to read. I sincerely hope, for both our sakes, that this arrives by the time I'm done.

I'd have left a dildo out in the background or something for the lulz.

Not that I have dildos.

Cheers J!

Fair point. Nice, whatever it is.

I'd have gone for a naked blow up doll with "Grant Woz Ere" and a downward pointing arrow towards the dolls intimate parts personally, but either way, I think we can both agree, sex toys are funny.

I've got the same polo. Good choice of clobber there, Grant.

Stuck the book on my Christmas list. Got a few books piled up that I need to read so never pre-ordered. Looking forward to it, and well done for getting it published!

I have 200 pages of Bill Bryson's "A Short History of Nearly Everything" to go before I am out of books to read. I sincerely hope, for both our sakes, that this arrives by the time I'm done.

Good book, I like Bryson's stuff a lot.

We'll get it in the post for you tomorrow, Ross.

Stuck the book on my Christmas list. Got a few books piled up that I need to read so never pre-ordered. Looking forward to it, and well done for getting it published!

Cheers Smurf.

I think we can both agree, sex toys are funny.

Absolutely. If P&B's bank of emoticons had one waving a dildo we'd be using it right now.

Cheers Smurph. We'll get that sartorially illiterate c**t Barry telt.

I sincerely hope that once the books start to thud on our welcome mats, we'll be treated to a multitude of pics of us with our copies?

Great idea KB. Alternatively copies could be taken with our favourite sex toys. Unfortunately mine are all worn out and have been flung in my neighbour's hedge (oo'er missus).

Luckily Partick has a market on Fridays and the fruit stall had some outstanding aubergines on display at my last visit ;)

Great idea KB. Alternatively copies could be taken with our favourite sex toys. Unfortunately mine are all worn out and have been flung in my neighbour's hedge (oo'er missus). Luckily Partick has a market on Fridays and the fruit stall had some outstanding aubergines on display at my last visit ;)

I plan on posting mine from the shunky.

Archived