dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

Outing me like that in a thread stuffed full of Dundonians is bound to go well.

I was rather hoping you were planning an airdrop in the playground, that'd be a laugh.

I'm happy to do a reading at the Harris assembly or such like, Graeme.

Make it happen, cunto.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Au contraire mon amis; had they jumped on my bandwagon they might have a better chance of winning.

Eh'm cultural as f**k, ken?

http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/parliamentarybusiness/28862.aspx?r=8619&mode=pdf - Check it oot Gordie. We've been accepted by the establishment already.

I think its safe to assume that Ms Urquhart wasn't aware of the book's contents when she bigged us up but it's always nice to hear praise all the same.

Hoping for similar recognition at Westminster so we can say we're responsible for the first recorded mention of teckle in Hansard.

If Jocky's no stoating about Westminister getting c***s telt I'll be very disappointed.

Definitely a ?.

If Dundee's cultural campaign fails you'd have to assume lack of an "in cherge" approach was the deciding factor

If you see Div tell him to sort his big-ridden App out. then I can edit my posts and change and ! to a ? I generally make loads of errors and it annoys me that the edit function doesn't work. When I 'go postal' I'm going to blame the P&B app.

I would concur with your thinking on the in cherge front.

Slogan for City of Culture tomorrow should be 'Wha's in cherge here!'

And when they win it unfurl big jocky banners with 'that's right, eh'm in cherge. Thundercats hoooooooo'

This book's release is going to coincide with a lot of uni work being due. If I end up failing I hold dundeebarry directly responsible

See the disclaimer about unfilfilled academic potential further up the thread.

Thing is, imagine trying to explain to people in years to come that you failed Uni becaue you WERE reading a book. At least get a smack habit or something to make it respectable.

If you see Div tell him to sort his big-ridden App out. then I can edit my posts and change and ! to a ? I generally make loads of errors and it annoys me that the edit function doesn't work. When I 'go postal' I'm going to blame the P&B app.

I would concur with your thinking on the in cherge front.

Are you on Android? I was suffering the same problems, so uninstalled and then reinstalled and I can edit posts no problem now.

Archived