dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have they told you who's going to be the other guest Barry? Hope it's some Arab who'll stick the boot right in. My pal was on OTB & the other guest was Bryan Cox. You'll be the second most famous Dundee fan to have been on that show.

Jocky's thoughts on Scotland v USA can be found here.

Next week will see an exclusive excerpt from The Tartan Special One hit the P&B homepage.

In further exciting but slightly terrifying news, I'm going to be a guest on Off the Ball on November 30th.

Hiya Stuart and Tam! Hiya pals!

Good skills. I look forward to hearing you squirm as Cosgrove picks you up on his inclusion in the Real Leigh Griffiths Blog. The scene with Aggie the tealady and oor Lorraine will live with me for ever.

I think that between now and then we should try and decide on a word or phrase that Barry has to casually slip into conversation with Stuart and Tam.

It'll be like baz's own wee love letter to Pie and Bovril. When we hear it, we'll all well up and say "Aye". Kind of like Bobby Di Nero in Goodfellas when Joe Pesci is getting his button. Excited like we've all been made.

Except without Barry being shot in the face in Stuart's garage.

On that note, I'll go with "I always wanted to be a gangster"

I think it should be something along the lines of "scrambling for relevance" or "verge of tears".

That phrase was indeed used though I've a feeling it was on WAP as opposed to here.

Excellent.

A proper telt-off on Off the Ball next week, then. Rooting for ya, Barry. When Cosgrove starts using thon big fancy words just smack him over the head with your fabled 12 inch black rubber dildo, in the style of Timmy Mallet preferably.

I'll be on the train to Glasgow while this on. Take it it's available on the iPlayer?

Excellent.

A proper telt-off on Off the Ball next week, then. Rooting for ya, Barry. When Cosgrove starts using thon big fancy words just smack him over the head with your fabled 12 inch black rubber dildo, in the style of Timmy Mallet preferably.

I'll be on the train to Glasgow while this on. Take it it's available on the iPlayer?

Except it's the 30th which is not next week. So excited at the prospect you're wishing it round a week early.

Excellent.

How do you get a dildo on iplayer?

Excellent.

Liam DFC should paint this event for posterity :lol:

Archived