dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell, if being one of the Bus Crawllers is getting us cheeky wee extras - VIP packages you might say - I'm expecting at least a kilo of Benzo Fury to accompany my book and letter. Could make for an even more surreal read than I'm already expecting.

I've been given the first batch of names to write letters to, J, and as expected yours is top of the list. I'll be all over it tonight. And every night for the forseeable future.

I was crazy to agree to this letter fae Jocky carry on. CRAZY.

Just had a vision of Jocky as an alternate new timelord. Getting Daleks telt.

f**k yes. Doctor Wha. ^_^

Doctor Wha?

edit: Barry, I'm claiming any future royalties on that.

GOD DAMMIT KNIGHTSWOOD.

That is smashing! I was also fairly conscious of the fact I was quite drunk and didn't want to come across as a complete weirdo. I often scare strangers at the bar of various pubs and clubs with absurd ramblings.

I feel your pain bro. That said, if that goes as badly for me as it does for you, I've found that communicating through the medium of dance to be just as effective(and by that I mean not effective at all).

The glacial pace pedestrians move at in St Andrews would often see telt mode engaged as I went about my business. I have things to see and people to do, and as such I walk fast. The fact I moved onto pastures new without having DDT'd anyone is remarkable.

I still live in that nightmare. Never considered the DDT though... Until now!

I still live in that nightmare. Never considered the DDT though... Until now!

Barry's departure from the Kingdom and subsequent relocation to Glasgow reminds me (in more ways than one) of Snake Plisken's Escape From LA.

Now there was a c**t wi bra' hair.

Barry's departure from the Kingdom and subsequent relocation to Glasgow reminds me (in more ways than one) of Snake Plisken's Escape From LA.

Now there was a c**t wi bra' hair.

I urge any Pie and Bovrilers that meet Barry to approach him and say "dundeebarry? I wiz telt you wur deid" from now on.

I urge any Pie and Bovrilers that meet Barry to approach him and say "dundeebarry? I wiz telt you wur deid" from now on.

He gets that a lot.

A c**t like that doesn'y need twa ehs Twisty! What the first eh kens, the first eh Fucken Kens.

Doesn'y need nae other drafty secondary eh-bah tae confirm or deny the vision, aye.

This makes no sense at all and the fact that this is an edit makes even less sense.

I feel your pain bro. That said, if that goes as badly for me as it does for you, I've found that communicating through the medium of dance to be just as effective(and by that I mean not effective at all).

We suffer for our art, man. I'm often seen on the dancefloor cutting shapes on my own. It's a lonely life, being artists.

Archived