dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

You're missing a trick Barry, you could get the action figures going as well, if you think back to star wars figures, the fairmuir club could be your millenium falcon. Kids could 'whoosh' Jocky around, fighting various baddies (like MAC) shouting "wha's in cherge cunto" etc. Just picture that scene of domestic bliss, you owe to kids everywhere to make it happen.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers folks.

October advance orders went really well, and for the next three weeks I'll mostly be writing letters from Jocky. They'll be folded up and stuck in the front page of your copy of the book. If they stink of booze and love, fear not - that's just what I smell like.

What is the estimated date of arrival ?

Grant and I will get the books from the printers on the 20th November. We'll be spending the 21st and 22nd getting them in envelopes and to the post office. From there it all depends how teckle yer postie is.

The book is out on the 23rd November.

Grant and I will get the books from the printers on the 20th November. We'll be spending the 21st and 22nd getting them in envelopes and to the post office. From there it all depends how teckle yer postie is.

^^^ Doing it wrong. Shouldn't you literary types have interns to do this menial type of stuff? Leaving you free to work on the "difficult, 2nd" novel?

The book is out on the 23rd November.

Excellent, so being 11hrs ahead of GMT I should have reached chapter 3 before any of you cuntos have even removed the wrapping and enjoyed that new book smell.

Excellent, so being 11hrs ahead of GMT I should have reached chapter 3 before any of you cuntos have even removed the wrapping and enjoyed that new book smell.

Don't think that's the olefactory experience Barry is promising!

^^^ Doing it wrong. Shouldn't you literary types have interns to do this menial type of stuff? Leaving you free to work on the "difficult, 2nd" novel?

Teckle Books embraces the do-it-yourself punk rock ethos, Swarley. We're the stamp-licking Malcolm McLaren and Johnny Rotten of the literary scene.

Ordered. Really need to find time to sit and read though!

Got Steve Moz's book the day it came out but only had the chance to get about 50 odd pages in.

Expecting this to be a massive portion of teckle though.

If its as 'laugh out loud' funny as Stevens effort, then everyones a winner.

There's no book. He's duped you all. Taken your money and jetpacking off to the far east.

Far East you say? I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten.

I want a specially illustrated image of a jet pack cat on mines. No excuses, I WANT THIS!!!!

Plus as a paying customer, well you know the saying. :P

I want a specially illustrated image of a jet pack cat on mines. No excuses, I WANT THIS!!!!

Plus as a paying customer, well you know the saying. :P

My artistic skills stretch as far as drawing cocks with spunk spurting out them and carving pumpkins with words like "TELT". No dice, Widge.

My artistic skills stretch as far as drawing cocks with spunk spurting out them and carving pumpkins with words like "TELT". No dice, Widge

You're missing a trick actually, there's a very talented Dundee fan (haha, suppose there had to be one) who draws great paint pictures, should have got him to do the cover art and some pictures for it, including a portrait of the author. :lol:

Archived