dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just ordered my copy, looking forward to it and hope you sell millions.

I was reading back through the advent of SUPER DUNDONIAN NIGHTMARE today, which started from this post http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/138391-goodwillie-charged-with-rape/?p=4982725

It never really got the credit it deserved as it was on a separate topic from the blog, I remember being immersed by the description of the Boneyard.

DundeesEuropeanChallenge.gif

Social history too with Tayside house and maxwelltoon multis . Emotional.....

GAME FEATURES

+ TRANSFER MARKET,

INCLUDING UNIQUE PLAYER

PORTRAIT GALLERY.

+ MATCH HIGHLIGHTS.

+ DIVING GOALKEEPERS, FREE

KICKS, PENALTIES.

+ TEAM COLOURS, ON SCREEN

GOAL SCORERS.

+ SCOREBOARD.

+ CROWD IN TEAM COLOURS,

+ CROWD, AND GATE RECEIPTS.

+ EUROPEAN & U.E.F.A.CUP.

+ HELP CLUB FUNDS BY

FORECASTING RESULTS OF

LEAGUE MATCHES.

+ ARCHIE'S COMMENTS.

+ PLAYER OF THE YEAR.

+ MUCH MORE.

Features to make the FM team sick with envy!!

Ordered. You are now further enriched.

Anyone who can dream up this type of nonsense deserves my money.

‘This next prize, ladies and gents, comes straight fae the pits o’ Hell. Eh give yi’.......Lee Wilkie’s soul!’

A chorus of boos went up, and some people had to avert their eyes as Jocky held up the jar of black smoke I’d seen in his secret room a few weeks back. There were no bids for this particular auction item, so Jocky had to improvise. He went into a rambling auctioneer spiel.

‘YacuntthisprizeisshitecauseWilkie’sadirtyJudasArabb*****dbutsomemongocunt’sboundtaewantit, SOLD! Big round o’ applause fur Jum McLean a’body, that wiz an affy generous offer o’ 15 grand! Teckle, baldy!’

As McLean got a standing ovation he could only sit dumbfounded and speechless with a wallet now several thousand pounds lighter. Jocky gave him a sincere look as he offered hearty applause then let his mask slip for just a second with a cheeky grin and a “w****r” hand gesture before switching back to clapping.

The rest of the auction went well. By the end of it we’d raised a large sum of money to add to Dundee’s fighting fund, McLean had a raging erection to contend with after dropping one of Pele’s pills earlier than he perhaps should have, the Pope had a necklace made of Jim Duffy’s teeth, and although there was no physical evidence of my prize, I was, apparently, the proud owner of Charlie Nicholas.

In my heart, I've always hoped that these events really happened.

Anyway, hope you remember us "wee people" in a few months time, when you're jetpacking to your big new hoose in the Ferry.

P.S. I sincerely hope the letter from Jocky will adopt liberal use of the word "cunto", as my kids will be overwhelmed their dad is on such intimate terms with a football legend.

Just bought this now. Quick question: Does the message to the merchant go to your guys or the bank?

If it's the bank I hope they're ok with me telling them that if the book's no the best ay teckle some c**t's getting punched in the puss.

Came to us, chill oot big stuff.

Just ordered my copy, looking forward to it and hope you sell millions.

I was reading back through the advent of SUPER DUNDONIAN NIGHTMARE today, which started from this post http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/138391-goodwillie-charged-with-rape/?p=4982725

It never really got the credit it deserved as it was on a separate topic from the blog, I remember being immersed by the description of the Boneyard.

Cheers mid-table.

I enjoyed having a wee read through the SDN stuff there. WendyWho? doesn't post much these days but stuff like this made him one of my favourite posters around these parts.

It would liven the sports pages up too.

"SUPER DUNDONIAN NIGHTMARE boss Papa Shango today slapped a sensational curse on the rest of the SPL - then swore on a murdered infant's haunted skull that his side would win the league... continued on page 61."

I've escaped dundeebarrys murderous clutches several times before and ill do it again.

But I'll put something on WAP later just to be safe.

I've sat in a tree outside your work with a sniper rifle before and I'll do it again.

You can run but you can't hide, Jamie.

Archived