St Andrews thread

MrFanA

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure where tomtit gets it from that Craig is liable to a red card, he has only had one this season, a few yellows mind.

You are getting a quality defender that can more than hold is own in the Senior game, he will be sorely missed by us all at The Rec

Whats hapnin with the website?? Getting a bit ridiculous we r hearing things on here before going on your own site..

The website is currently being updated, as it does say on there.

Why dont you volunteer for the committee and give us a hand, all assistance would be greatly received

It also "states" on website that a certain interview was going to be put on it by Wednesday,,,by my reckoning that will be 2 weeks past this Wednesday,still no sign.

If I had the time I would go on committee m8.But unfortunately I don't.

• 3 weeks later...

Our Website is currently unavailable due to reconstruction so our pre-season and early fixtures are as follows :

Sat 19th July v Blantyre Vics H 2.30pm

Mon 21st July v Greig Park Rangers (Windygates) A 7pm

Sat 26th July v Formartine Utd H 3pm

Wed 30th July v AM Soccer H 7pm

Aug 2nd & 3rd The KK Cup, Recreation Park St Andrews First game 12.30pm

Aug 6th Dundonald Bluebell H 7pm

Aug 9th Kinnoull A 2.30pm

Aug 11th Dundee United XI H 7pm (Friendly)

Aug 16th Dundee Violet H 2.30

Aug 23rd Montrose Roselea A 2.30

Aug 30th Glenrothes H 2.30

Sept 6th Dunbar Utd H 2.30 EOS Cup

Sept 13th Dalkeith Th A 2.30

Sept 20th Edinburgh Utd H 2.30

Sept 27th Scottish Junior Cup Round One

• 10 months later...

Watched today's game as an interested neutral- thought St Andrews made life very hard for themselves firstly with the red card , then conceding a silly penalty and passing up several golden chances to win the game but credit to them for sticking at it and getting the late late goal to clinch promotion.

Thought Bathgate were unlucky not to get something out the game but they looked short up front

• 2 months later...

It was a great strike and got us out of jail. We had two youngsters on the bench yesterday and are the first products of our association with St Monans U19's. Both did well over the weekend and it bodes well for the future.

Just a word of thanks to the other teams involved Glenrothes, Greig Park Rangers and St Andrews Amateurs for making it a great weekend. Thanks also to the supporters for coming out yesterday afternoon when we were up against the St Andrews Highland Games.

International football comes to St Andrews on Wednesday night when Saints take on Concordia College of Minnesota k.o 7.15

Archived