NFL London

Sloop John B

I watched the 9ers from around that row in the top tier on the 40 yard line, the view of the action was the absolute tits. If you can go then go.

I've been offered a ticket for Sunday but its just too short notice, I've already got shit on Fri and Sat and we're playing Celtic Sunday so sadly can't make it, not looked into transport costs but I'm sure they're through the roof now as well.

Our tickets will be behind the end zone. The only issue was going to be transport but one of the people going have agreed to drive.

That's the tickets booked :thumsup2

Anyone know where the ticket office is at Wembley?

Edited by gy diamond

Our tickets will be behind the end zone. The only issue was going to be transport but one of the people going have agreed to drive. 

That's the tickets booked  :thumsup2

I've been half way up the top tier in the corner for an FA Cup semi, the sight lines were perfect.

That's the tickets booked :thumsup2

Head up Olympic way towards the bobby Moore statue and it's kind of downstairs from that Edited by invergowrie arab

How did you guys get on at the Jags game?

It was a snorefest to watch on TV, but the atmosphere can often make up for it, and NFL games are an experience in themselves.

The all round experience of the day was fantastic. The only disappointing thing was that the game was such a blow out.

Already trying to work out what game we want to go see next year.

ETA: The view we had..

1381752_10151957633228817_1517472517_n.j

Edited by gy diamond

Great experience if not a great game but as a 49ers Ive got to be pleased with what I saw.

Weekend started at Roger Goodell forum. Joe Montana and Tony Boselli were enexpdcted guests. Was excellent. I know many don't like Goodell on here but I was really impressed with what he had to said. Chat of Uk franchise but stressed not anytime soon and focus is getting us more games. He said there was a big shift and teams now wanted to come over. Think that shows with the game on next year (yes I know they will have been 'encouraged' to say yes)

Anyway, from there to T. Square for fans rally. Loads going on. The whole jags team was there. People throwing balls into the crowd (mini ones) but Harbaugh threw one what was easily 100 yards! Dr York was there, as he passed out through crowd I was able to shake his hand. He give me a 9ers pin badge which had me giddy like a kid! Got our pic with the VL trophy (didn't see the lambert & butler one!) and got some wee freebies.

The game day was superb but we went way too early and I'm feeling awful today. Very badly dehydrated and having to take rehydration medication (that's a bad state of affairs) not purely drink related but you don't need the details!

Lots of beer, an amazing pit BBQ steak roll (which was a tenner!!) then into our great seats. Solid start from 9ers and it was easy street from there.

After the game back to the Hippodrome (loads of NFL fans there) then back to hotel.

Great weekend and I'm hoping to do at least 2 next year. Really hope the jags improve for then.

• 1 month later...

Interesting bit of history will be made on October 26th 2014 as the Lions Falcons game will kick off at 1.30pm UK time.

Means those on the west coast of America will need to be up at 6.30am to watch it live (would normally be 5.30am but that weekend is the one week when we put the clocks back and the Americans have not yet.)