NFL London

Sloop John B

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Season ticket details announced but not single match tickets yet. 

Unlike previous years you can't buy one season ticket for all the four games, you can buy a season ticket for the two Wembley games or the two Tottenham games. Or both, I suppose.

I'm desperate to go to the Bears Raiders game with my brother so if anyone is after two tickets for the other Tottenham game, Panthers Bucs, and would be interested in splitting a season ticket between us to guarantee we both get tickets for our respective games, let me know (I assume you can do this...) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/06/2019 at 11:56, Bully Wee Villa said:

Second year in a row I've tried to get NFL tickets. Second year in a row they've sold out and all the tickets have ended up on tout sites going for hundreds of pounds each.

Fucking seething. 

That's just the season tickets tho is it not? You'll get another shot with the single game ones. 

Spain and I went halfers on a Wembley season ticket so I can see the Rams and he can see the Texans. Wasn't too much hassle getting tickets except the site was down when I first looked. I was in a meeting anyway and didn't try properly till about 11.30 and it was fine then. So the Wembley ones certainly didn't sell out quickly. 

Yeah, sorry. I have another chance with single game tickets, but that's what I failed to get last year and can see this being worse with Da Bears and the Raiders both having big fanbases. Surprised it was so easy getting Wembley ones but I suppose it has a capacity which is 30,000 larger. 

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Yeah, sorry. I have another chance with single game tickets, but that's what I failed to get last year and can see this being worse with Da Bears and the Raiders both having big fanbases. Surprised it was so easy getting Wembley ones but I suppose it has a capacity which is 30,000 larger. 

There will be the novelty factor of the new stadium too. I was annoyed that the Rams were at Wembley initially but actually it's probably been for the best for me. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Going the week after, post on here how easy it is to get away from as we might need to leave sharpish to make our train if it's a ballache getting out.

edit: never realised this was 6pm UK time ko, the Bucs-Panthers game is 2.30pm and we probably need to be at King's X station for 7.30 at the latest.

Edited by Fuctifano

51 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Bears @ Raiders on Sunday. Anyone else going?

Just like Vontaze Burfict, I won’t be there.

Going to both Wembley games. Hospitality, back-to-back London weekends. Going to be messy, but magnificent.

Edited by pozbaird