NFL London

Sloop John B

Agreed, pesky West Coast teams. Staying over on the Sunday night, though, so it's not a huge catastrophe. Might pop into a museum or something like that in the afternoon before the game. 

Barrow Boy And Banker is the official Bears boozer if you fancy going less cerebral.

On 03/10/2019 at 10:08, Bully Wee Villa said:

Yes. 

Bears Raiders, Sunday, 6pm

Panthers Bucs, October 13th 2.30pm

Bengals Rams, October 27th, 5pm (as our clocks go back a week before they do in America) 

Texans Jags, November 3rd 2.30pm.

That Jags match up actually looks like it could be a good one with Minshew at QB.  The Bengals, less so....

Texans game will be my second 2:30 kick off at Wemberlee, much prefer the evening kick offs with the games played in the evening with the lights on and a dark sky - even if someone did fall and break their ankle in the car park at the Bucs/Pats game!

Pats fan?

Texans game will be my second 2:30 kick off at Wemberlee, much prefer the evening kick offs with the games played in the evening with the lights on and a dark sky - even if someone did fall and break their ankle in the car park at the Bucs/Pats game!

I agree being at the game and it being played under the floodlights is amazing BUT as I am not at the game I want it to be a 2pm start time to compliment my 7 hours of uninterrupted football with red zone!

Think the standout dickhead moment we saw at Wembley was a local Patriots fans bawling 'Another Patriots.... FIRST DOWN!' on a regular basis - very regular, what with Tampa sucking badly that afternoon - only for no-one to join in and give him the hump.

Think that was the season the Patriots blew the Superbowl for a perfect season, which caused no end of amusement come the end of that game.

Think the standout dickhead moment we saw at Wembley was a local Patriots fans bawling 'Another Patriots.... FIRST DOWN!' on a regular basis - very regular, what with Tampa sucking badly that afternoon - only for no-one to join in and give him the hump.
Think that was the season the Patriots blew the Superbowl for a perfect season, which caused no end of amusement come the end of that game.

The perfect season failure was in 07. The Giants beating the Dolphins on a soaking wet field at Wembley that year

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, steelmen said:

Got a pair of tickets for Jags v Texans 4th November game going spare.

Free to a good home.

If they're still going I'll take first dibs if that's ok? Just need to check with a mate.

Edited by Calvin Johnson