The Blacklist

Boghead ranter

So the big question (for me) from the finale...

Is Red her dad, or did Red save her from the fire while her dad died?

I reckon the Dad. I now he's denied it before, but he knows that her knowing that will probably put her in more danger than she's already in, plus would maybe jeopardise her career too?

I've been ignoring this thread for weeks but have finally watched the finale.

Red being Lizzie's father is the most obvious conclusion, and has been since about episode 2, but there is bound to be more to this. As others have said, perhaps Lizzie's father did die in the fire, Lizzie was saved by Red who then asked Sam to look after her. That would be backed up by his scars and the story he tells Lizzie in the final episode. If that is true then did Red deliberately start the fire then realised that a little girl was in the house and saved her?

And what happened to Tom? So many questions, I can't wait until it's back.

I've been ignoring this thread for weeks but have finally watched the finale.

Red being Lizzie's father is the most obvious conclusion, and has been since about episode 2, but there is bound to be more to this. As others have said, perhaps Lizzie's father did die in the fire, Lizzie was saved by Red who then asked Sam to look after her. That would be backed up by his scars and the story he tells Lizzie in the final episode. If that is true then did Red deliberately start the fire then realised that a little girl was in the house and saved her?

And what happened to Tom? So many questions, I can't wait until it's back.

And the sort of thing I usually fall for!

Red being her dad would be too obvious surely, the only other one I can think of would be some weird twist with Berlin ending up being her dad but that may be a bit left field. I would say they'll bring in some new character for the next season that will end up as her dad.

• 3 months later...