The Blacklist

Boghead ranter

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think its a bit of a front though

If shes still alive (which is a possibility), i dont think he knows. Whatever the eventual outcome, Famke Janssen should stay as i had many a powerwank to her when she was in that James Bond film :)

Nah, I think if shes still alive hes the only one that knows.

Imagine the fallout next season if everyone, including Liz, finds out he faked it and let them all think she was dead

Or if hes the only one who doesnt know shes alive? Maybe they are letting him believe shes dead so he doesnt look for her and affect her life. She may be somewhere starting her life over without his interference

Ah for f**k sake!

Guess you've watched the finale  :lol:

**Do not read these spoilers until you've seen the finale**

I guess a lot of us suspected Liz was still alive but the way it happened, behind Reds back, was a real shock. The reveal at the end was a huge twist too. Everything since Lizs death had hinted hugely that Red really was her father.

Fantastic finale, really looking forward to season 4 now

• 2 weeks later...

Using my phone for this so can't put in the spoiler code. So in case you haven't watched - SPOILER ALERT.

A largely predictable twist, to be honest. I never really wholly bought into Liz's death.

However, a note for the producers of the show; in your season finale where you're going to reveal that the main character isn't actually dead, don't put the actress' name in the opening credits. Massive fail.

Edited by Armand 2

Using my phone for this so can't put in the spoiler code. So in case you haven't watched - SPOILER ALERT.

A largely predictable twist, to be honest. I never really wholly bought into Liz's death.

However, a note for the producers of the show; in your season finale where you're going to reveal that the main character isn't actually dead, don't put the actress' name in the opening credits. Massive fail.

Her name has been in the opening credits of every episode since she "died". 

• 3 months later...

Season 4 started in the US last week. Watched the first episode last night. To be honest, it was a little disappointing. There wasnt the usual twists and plotting the show has become famous for. It was a fairly linear "go find Lizzy" plot.

Hopefully, as the series progresses it will get back to what it does best

• 2 weeks later...

I'm half way through season 3 on Sky boxsets. First half was really good but then it seemed to slow right down after the 'deal' with the cabal. Just watched the wedding episode. The shootout was terrible. Hoping it picks up pace again until the end.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31/10/2016 at 11:46, Mr X said:

The US is now 6 episodes in. It started slowly but its been getting better, and more "blacklistier", each week. 

It seems to me that they are just repeating everything they have already done in past episodes,and it's getting easy to know what's going to happen.

• 1 month later...
On 08/01/2017 at 22:44, Twinkle said:

Just watched the first episode since the break. Pretty sure im only watching this programme out habit now as its becoming very boring

Didnt see much wrong with it, to be honest. Fairly standard BL fare

Apart from the fact that the two plot lines didnt tie up at the end. Usually Redington looks like he's off doing something unrelated and ends up trumping the FBI to his own ends.