The Blacklist

Boghead ranter

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
17 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Last season you reckon lads?

Already renewed for Season 8

51 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

This is getting really bad now unfortunately. Should have killed her off instead of Tom

How far are you? Some of Season 6 wasnt great but I thought it picked up towards the end. As I said, 7 starts well but starts to tail off

Wow this is still going? I gave up after season 3 or 4 mainly because the tv network here stopped showing it. I see its on Netflix so might give it a go again.

7 Two have been showing series 7 so some episodes might be available through 7 Play although they usually only have 2 or 3 available. Looking at the 7 Two programme guide it doesn’t seem to be on this week. Foxtel just finished series 5.

ETA: it is on 7 Two this week 9.30 pm tomorrow.

How far are you? Some of Season 6 wasnt great but I thought it picked up towards the end. As I said, 7 starts well but starts to tail off
Up to date American timewise, season 7 episode 14. Only really watching it now through habit and because of James Spader. If wasnt in it any more, i would probably just sack it

9 minutes ago, Twinkle said:
9 hours ago, Mr X said:

Up to date American timewise, season 7 episode 14. Only really watching it now through habit and because of James Spader. If wasnt in it any more, i would probably just sack it

I cant imagine it surviving once Spader and Boone decide to quit.

As I said, the last two episodes have been poor but theyve been kinda stand-alone storylines. Hopefully, they'll get back to the Redington/Keen stuff soon.

• 1 month later...

So, this finished in the US this week. 

They had to stop filming, what became, the last episode half way through but finished it off using computer animation in a graphic novel/Telltale game styleee, voiced over by the actors.

I still cant decide if it was genius or the worst idea ever.

So, this finished in the US this week. 
They had to stop filming, what became, the last episode half way through but finished it off using computer animation in a graphic novel/Telltale game styleee, voiced over by the actors.
[b\ I still cant decide if it was genius or the worst idea ever.[/b]

It was a bit of both and didn't really work for me.